Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE on Beats 1

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I can't get over how good his scream sounds during the chorus. Specifically the word "fuckin'". So good.
    Yeah he screams so heavenly. He's definitely on top form.
    People that complained that Manson has lost his voice power during THEOL/BV now have REAL facts that prove otherwise.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

My only complaint is that I wish live drums were used. This song is bad ass in every sense..

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    My only complaint is that I wish live drums were used. This song is bad ass in every sense..
    I wonder how many more songs on the album have drum machines. There has to be some live drums because Gil said he was on the new Manson record. Unless all the songs Gil played drums on were the ones cut lol. That'd suck.

Dog of God

Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    Not sure what some of you are complaining about and hearing. The song is an absolute monster compared to even anything on TPE, there are elements from the last few eras but not too many. It cotinues to sound aggrresive and powerful in the way the SAY10 clip previewed this particular sound back in november last year and I am sure the rest of the album will follow that same direction. I for one am really happy with the song, its been a long time since i have experienced that special "it" feeling which only Manson's songs can create and WKWYFL definitely did it.
    Perhaps you should listen to it on better quality speakers or earphones LOL

Good headphones actually make a difference on this song. Lots of audio fun in the production

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    Yeah he screams so heavenly. He's definitely on top form.
    People that complained that Manson has lost his voice power during THEOL/BV now have REAL facts that prove otherwise.
    Definitely. Everybody thinks he lost it, and never would expect him to release something like this, Especially after TPE.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I wonder how many more songs on the album have drum machines. There has to be some live drums because Gil said he was on the new Manson record. Unless all the songs Gil played drums on were the ones cut lol. That'd suck.
    I'm sure there are some. Or else he played Electric Drums instead, which is always a possibility. Like during the Interlude during the live shows, He played a drum pad.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

9. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Definitely. Everybody thinks he lost it, and never would expect him to release something like this, Especially after TPE.
    TPE was more of an "experiment" of Manson experimenting with Blues. There was still some Industrial elements in it ( specially in the music department). But the main thing was Blues.
    This album is definitely Manson going back to his roots.
    From what I heard, so far, we can expect some good BV vibes mixed together with few "polished" ACSS/HW layers here and there.
    This song, in particular, reminds me of Burning Flag and Irresponsible Hate Anthem, specially in the verses and in the fire fire fire part.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm hearing reflecting god 2mins in, and I love the echo- it isn't identical, but it's enough...

I think this track is far more powerful live than the studio version- and I've only heard bootlegs LOL I can NOT wait to feel it live.

Just don't shoot the audience, mr manson... and how hard do I have to work to get these free tickets? What hard work is coming?? Kill4Me begs to question some answers.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    I ALWAYS check the spam folders of all my email accounts, as most of the time I receive emails from Amazon and work that always end up there. And I even put the email address in my address book.
    Could be just another problem altogether.
    Perhaps Gmail and Yahoo automatically thought that the email address of the sender was just way too threatening and so they decided to block any incoming messages from the website. I don't know.
    Such a shame. I was very hyped and excited about receiving the video snippet of my location, but it seems I won't be receiving anything at all. :/
    Exactly my question too, no emails received to here in the UK, was thinking maybe its just a USA thing :( Oh well we have the song anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightjar View Post
    Exactly my question too, no emails received to here in the UK, was thinking maybe its just a USA thing :( Oh well we have the song anyway.
    It should work in the U.K.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    My only complaint is that I wish live drums were used.
    Yeah, but that is a huge complaint, and I think it makes the song lose impact. It does not sound organic, like I said earlier, it sounds like a demo. I expected more from Tyler Bates, but I'll give the rest of the songs a chance.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post