Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE on Beats 1

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    Received it this evening.....finally!
    The video they sent me was not accurate, though. It showed a completely different location than my actual one (probably because of the different IP locations). But I had fun with it anyway.
    Pretty neat promotional stuff.
    Yes i got mine too this morning! Very accurate with the location map too. Love it.

I'm really interested to hear what Saturnalia is about.

As if by coincidence this was on the news today; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/...huygens_saturn

Almost 20 years after its launch on October 15th 1997, the Cassini probe sent to Saturn is days away from the end of its mission where it will plunge into Saturns gaseous atmosphere. So with Mansons references to Saturn in some interviews and the song and an album out a week before this spacecraft ends its mission - as i said could just be a coincidence

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

Lyrics were added on iTunes for We Know Where You Fucking Live (fuck, can't copy past), do you think they are official ? I mean were they added by the label or his camp (or with their consent) ? Or just transcribed by a fan or someone else ? I don't know how it works...

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Lyrics were added on iTunes for We Know Where You Fucking Live (fuck, can't copy past), do you think they are official ? I mean were they added by the label or his camp (or with their consent) ? Or just transcribed by a fan or someone else ? I don't know how it works...
    Yeah, they were added within the past couple of days. Seems to be in line with what is sung in the song.

Original AIDS provider.

Had to wait all day at work to get home and listen to it properly through some good headphones, but it was worth. Cranked up to it's proper volume, the song fucking kicks. Good old-fashioned Manson aggression delivered through modern Manson style and experience. It's got me really pumped to hear how the rest of the album sounds, especially as I'm avoiding live recordings of any of the other songs.

Two of my favourite bands dropped new singles this week - good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I think the last time a MM album had that was on Holy Wood.
    Pretty sure it's The Pale Emperor, actually, but yeah - prior to that it was Golden Age of Grotesque, which was quite a span of time.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post

Pretty sure it's The Pale Emperor, actually, but yeah - prior to that it was Golden Age of Grotesque, which was quite a span of time.
    TPE had all Live Drums. I was talking about a mix of a drum machine and Live drums. Now to think of it, TGAOG did have a mix of the both.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Eat Me, Drink Me, the song, is one of Manson's best album closers and tracks in general. 15 was interesting and good for me for a bit but it hasn't held up for me whatsoever. It's still a lot more listenable than Breaking the Same Old Ground, which just falls flat for me. I really hope Threats of Romance is a badass song, although the title is a little meh. Odds of Even on the other hand was marvelous, especially the acoustic version which I was lucky enough to be seen done live.

We can only wait and see.
    Completely agree with you.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Eat Me, Drink Me, the song, is one of Manson's best album closers and tracks in general. 15 was interesting and good for me for a bit but it hasn't held up for me whatsoever. It's still a lot more listenable than Breaking the Same Old Ground, which just falls flat for me. I really hope Threats of Romance is a badass song, although the title is a little meh. Odds of Even on the other hand was marvelous, especially the acoustic version which I was lucky enough to be seen done live.

We can only wait and see.
    "Threats Of Romance maintains a laidback, Bowie-esque, piano-led pace as it glories in emotional damage" - Sounds like it'll do just fine as a closer.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    "Threats Of Romance maintains a laidback, Bowie-esque, piano-led pace as it glories in emotional damage" - Sounds like it'll do just fine as a closer.
    How dare you copy the forbidden writings in this holy sanctuary !!! We shall not speak of the not officialy release review or you might Anger the gods !

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Look, I really think it's been long enough now that we know to lower our expectations for a new Marilyn Manson release.

He isn't going to put out anything as intelligent as Holy Wood or even The Golden Age Of Grotesque ever again, and I've made my peace with that. About the most we can ask for is intriguing stream-of-consciousness wordplay, and "diamond bullets storefront blood banks splinters and stained glass" certainly delivers in that respect if nothing else.

Manson just doesn't have anything to say anymore. Best thing for him, really; the few times I've seen him wax philosophical in recent interviews he came off as trite and cliche. Better to let him sling guns around and talk about fake occult shit.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post