Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE on Beats 1

I'm loving this era. I love the visuals in the songs we have heard so far. The video is better then anything off the Pale Emperor but not one of my favorites. That album was awesome but the videos were below average for Manson. So i'm not too worried about the video. The song though is one of my favorite Manson singles off any album. And if Say 10 is as good as the clip we heard last November then this album is going to be one of my favorites. Looking forward to wed to see what Kill4me sounds like. Because if that was chosen as the next single over Say10 then it must be a pretty good song.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Currently listening to the interview by Zane Lowe. It's a lovely one. He asks all the right questions. I feel like we haven't had an interview like this in a while. It's a good one!

http://youtu.be/cTVahGoDLnw
    Maybe I am tired, but I couldn't finish watching it. Too much rambling and stream of consciousness babble about Johnny Depp and whatever. I then went back to re-listen to the O'Reilly video and felt a little sad. I even enjoyed the Walking Dead Thing and made it through As It Lays in one listen... I think it's the first Manson interview I shut off midway through on the first listen. Will try it again tomorrow.

On a sidenote, the Video is great! I'm surprised by some the comments alluding to it being overly cheesy or not serious enough. Humor and over the top sarcasm has always been an element of Manson's videos. Hell, Holy Wood (which is often held up as a standard for Manson videos) had a video of goth kids and jocks playing football for "Fight Song." It doesn't get much more "cliche" than that.

I'm basically getting all information from his interviews from secondary sources now, because he mentions Johnny Depp with such regularity I feel like a third wheel on a date.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I'm basically getting all information from his interviews from secondary sources now, because he mentions Johnny Depp with such regularity I feel like a third wheel on a date.
    Just wait until Depp proposes and then Manson has to start putting him in all his music videos.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    Just wait until Depp proposes and then Manson has to start putting him in all his music videos.
    I'm surprised he hasn't made an appearance yet.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

No need to worry, the Johnny Depp thing is just common Hollywood name dropping to stay relevant. Wait for Manson to call him John, Jonathan or some sort of pet name to show that he really knows him personally.

Like, if ever you hear someone call Robert De Niro by Bob or Bobby De Niro you know they're a total fraud.

Hmms I lime MM & I Like Depp - not necessarily at the same time but it could prove interesting. Some of their show outings were rather fun so I wouldn't object.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."