Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE on Beats 1

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

There is a mix of both live drums and drum machine/programmed.

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

The refrains are the best part of the song. That and all the wonderful background noises I keep catching glimpses of.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Love the sound of the drums in the song. This album has the sound and production I've new waiting for in a Manson album since 2005. Love it so far. I thought I was pumped for the pale emperor. I love the mix of live drums and drum machine. It's a fucking amazing in headphones.

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JT_ View Post
    Yeah, but that is a huge complaint, and I think it makes the song lose impact. It does not sound organic, like I said earlier, it sounds like a demo. I expected more from Tyler Bates, but I'll give the rest of the songs a chance.
    This. After the shitty drums in BV I was glad they went to live in TPE. I am going to assume that they started out as live drums on SAY10 and unfortunately went back to drum machine once it got delayed, cause Gil said even back the he played on that record.

Also, I hope KILL4ME is better in context because the title alone is really cringey. If I didn't know it was Manson who wrote it, I'd immediately mock it and assume some shitty mall goth band did it. I'll give it a chance, but it may be his lamest song title ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightjar View Post
    Exactly my question too, no emails received to here in the UK, was thinking maybe its just a USA thing :( Oh well we have the song anyway.
    Received it this evening.....finally!
    The video they sent me was not accurate, though. It showed a completely different location than my actual one (probably because of the different IP locations). But I had fun with it anyway.
    Pretty neat promotional stuff.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    There is a mix of both live drums and drum machine/programmed.
    I think the last time a MM album had that was on Holy Wood.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    Also, I hope KILL4ME is better in context because the title alone is really cringey. If I didn't know it was Manson who wrote it, I'd immediately mock it and assume some shitty mall goth band did it. I'll give it a chance, but it may be his lamest song title ever.
    I'm curious to hear both this and "Blood Honey." Manson has said in the past that he finds Natural Born Killers and Bonnie and Clyde to be highly romantic, and I am wondering if this album's more "romantic" songs will lean in that direction.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Is it full of ballad songs except Say10,
    Revelation #12 and We know where you live?

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    Is it full of ballad songs except Say10,
    Revelation #12 and We know where you live?
    I doubt it. Kill4Me doesn't sound like a ballad to me. Although, I could be wrong :D

What I love is the sound of what sounds like birds at the 2:27 mark after the final "Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire away!" Although, now that I listen to it more closely, it doesn't sound like birds at all, but a vocal reverb. Either way, sounds cool. I love those little nuances that you hear after repeated listens. That's what I loved so much about The Pale Emperor, but even Born Villain had the same thing going for it. And I can tell this album is going to be the same way.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I love those little nuances that you hear after repeated listens. That's what I loved so much about The Pale Emperor, but even Born Villain had the same thing going for it. And I can tell this album is going to be the same way.
    Its quite a bit of fun to run through over and over - I have, however, found it makes my ears weary after a bit - but I tend to love it loud.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post