Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MM.com updated with pre-order details

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I think the long sleeved short looks so badass. Love it.
    The long sleeve is pretty bad ass. The short sleeved one I was a bit disappointed in. Not sure if I want to spend the 80 dollars for the bundle.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

There is a version of the album on EBay that claims to have a "Bonus Track" on it, from Japan, so I guess that's it. Wish It'd be God's Gonna Cut You Down.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Do we think there will be a Hot Topic exclusive vinyl like there was with Pale Emperor? I just searched the Hot Topic website, but there was only apparel. Does anyone know how long before the release date you could pre-order The Pale Emperor from Hot Topic in 2015? In case anyone didn't know: https://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Mans...elease/6549154

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I don't remember exactly. I think it may have been released after the album came out. There was also the go Hastings Clear vinyl that I think was pre-orderable. I have both.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    There is a version of the album on EBay that claims to have a "Bonus Track" on it, from Japan, so I guess that's it. Wish It'd be God's Gonna Cut You Down.
    it is a remix of Kill 4me,

I wonder how will the Johny Cash cover be released, perhaps as a b-side on one of the single CDs sometime later..

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Maybe like You're So Vain on BV it is on cd but isn't on trackilist?

Did anyone ever order vinyl from the offical MM site? I'm really tempted to get the bundle, but don't want a broken vinyl. I might go to Rolling Stones today to preorder in store and pick it up.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

Quote Originally Posted by mObscene View Post
    Did anyone ever order vinyl from the offical MM site? I'm really tempted to get the bundle, but don't want a broken vinyl. I might go to Rolling Stones today to preorder in store and pick it up.
    Why would it break? They package everything really well.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

There is still no "order" button for the red vinyl packages for Germany? Anyone else experiencing this error? Who should I contact to resolve this problem? Any help is appreciated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    There is still no "order" button for the red vinyl packages for Germany? Anyone else experiencing this error? Who should I contact to resolve this problem? Any help is appreciated again.
    You need to use a proxy from uk. Then you can enter your German address and everything is fine :)

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post