Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

This is a really funny interview.

I don't condone piracy of copyrighted works, so I did a search on the most well-known torrent site for "Howard Stern 2017 September 19" and was appalled to find the full Howard Stern show of the day Manson visited in both unedited and commercial-free versions.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Omg he's so funny (and drunk af) in those vids from NME.Tinder-Kinder lol
    Chillin' Killin'

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

In the Sonic Seducer interview Manson said that HUD was recorded only with Tyler, Sharone and himself. Twiggy listened to the bass lines of Tyler and said that he couldn't play it better and the record sounds great. So no Twiggy on the record.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    In the Sonic Seducer interview Manson said that HUD was recorded only with Tyler, Sharone and himself. Twiggy listened to the bass lines of Tyler and said that he couldn't play it better and the record sounds great. So no Twiggy on the record.
    That's stupud
    Chillin' Killin'

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Thank You for clarifying a most important wonder of this new record.

That's uh... an interesting thing to say. Jeordie is no bass genius, but he couldn't play some relatively simple songs already written entirely for him? He just decided to turn down the free money? This just further bolsters my theory that he has less to do with Marilyn Manson than he ever has, opting instead to get paid to vacation the world and taste its many pussies. Check out his Instagram - other than Star Wars, he posts endless candid shots of the people he's currently hanging out with. Has he ever posted one with Manson lol? I can't imagine how they possibly even could 'hang out' considering how hardcore he is with the clean living stuff, even going so far as to point out how gross he used to act in public in the old days when everybody loved him.

I don't really care since I don't think I've ever notice the bass in a Marilyn Manson song, but just thought it was interesting.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Aw man that's....kind of depressing :( Not that I think it will take away from the record at all (obviously Tyler's proven himself to be a fantastic and at this point probably indispensable addition to the Manson lineup), but just that I like Twiggy's songwriting in both Manson and his other projects. He's an underrated musician imo...and no offense to Tetragrammaton but I find it odd that you've never noticed the bass in Manson songs when it's usually so prominent especially in a song like Dope Show? But maybe I'm just really attuned to picking it up for some reason lol.

Can't lie, I guess I'm a little disappointed because I was always under the impression that Manson and Twiggy had this great bromance (especially right around 2009-10). Kind of sad to see that change, but it makes sense if Twiggy's that focused on staying sober and staying away from his past bad habits. I guess we'll probably never know the full story of what happened with their friendship :/

On a brighter note, those pictures from Sonic Seducer are AMAZING. I can't wait to see hq versions of them!

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

Check your speakers if you don't notice the bass in Manson songs; something's wrong.
    This space intentionally left blank.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post