Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 448

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

  1. #51

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 465
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    When is this coming out?

  2. #52

    Join Date: 02.01.14
    Posts: 359
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Loll "first review"

  3. #53

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 465
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    Loll "first review"
    Lol that's what i thought. Can't wait to read it though

  4. #54
    Scorpion's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.07.12
    Posts: 1,025
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    When is this coming out?
    According to them on a facebook post, this Tuesday! Check it out:

    "Metal Hammer
    12 hrs
    Question: what happens when you get to go on the road with the biggest band in the history of heavy metal?
    Answer: Our new issue. Please welcome Metallica back to the Metal Hammer Famileeeeeh
    We went behind the scenes on their colossal North American tour. Front row. Backstage. Access All Areas like no mag ever before.
    Plus, we find out their plans for their huge UK tour next month. Spoiler: it’s gonna be special
    Love Metallica? You cannot miss this. Out Tuesday."

  5. #55

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 465
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    According to them on a facebook post, this Tuesday! Check it out:

    "Metal Hammer
    12 hrs
    Question: what happens when you get to go on the road with the biggest band in the history of heavy metal?
    Answer: Our new issue. Please welcome Metallica back to the Metal Hammer Famileeeeeh
    We went behind the scenes on their colossal North American tour. Front row. Backstage. Access All Areas like no mag ever before.
    Plus, we find out their plans for their huge UK tour next month. Spoiler: it’s gonna be special
    Love Metallica? You cannot miss this. Out Tuesday."
    Cool, thanks

  6. #56
    mObscene's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.16.16
    Posts: 77
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Ok, sorry if this has been said. I've been hearing anywhere between 10 and 14 tracks for the new album. Which is it? I've only seen 10 on iTunes and Amazon digital versions.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

  7. #57
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,860
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mObscene View Post
    Ok, sorry if this has been said. I've been hearing anywhere between 10 and 14 tracks for the new album. Which is it? I've only seen 10 on iTunes and Amazon digital versions.
    There's only 10 tracks on the album. But the Japanese version has a bonus track which is a remix of Kill4Me.

  8. #58
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Norsefire's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: UK
    Posts: 5,612
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Yes Metal Hammer is out Tuesday in the U.k. and has the first review of HUD. But honestly I think we've all read it when they fucked up and published it online over a week ago.

  9. #59
    mObscene's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.16.16
    Posts: 77
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    There's only 10 tracks on the album. But the Japanese version has a bonus track which is a remix of Kill4Me.
    Thanks! I thought I was going nuts when I saw on Reddit a 14 track album. I was so confused.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

  10. #60
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,860
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mObscene View Post
    Thanks! I thought I was going nuts when I saw on Reddit a 14 track album. I was so confused.
    Unfortunately, some tracks were cut and replaced, which is why we didn't get the album on Valentine's Day. So the album might have been that long, but not no mo'!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS