Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 308

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

  1. #61
    Sex Murder Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,026
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Unfortunately, some tracks were cut and replaced, which is why we didn't get the album on Valentine's Day. So the album might have been that long, but not no mo'!
    If that were the case, I think no matter what the album would have been 10 tracks long. Except with 3 better ones than the ones that were on it.

    I mean, if tracks were cut from BV, would those be any better than the ones that were on the album?
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

  2. #62

    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Posts: 275
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Found the MH Review and small interview online:

    https://imgur.com/a/1idGy

  3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  4. #63

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 461
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Found the MH Review and small interview online:

    https://imgur.com/a/1idGy
    Again there's a mention of Killing Joke. Goddamn i'm hyped.

  5. #64
    MrPogo's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.21.09
    Posts: 492
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    If that were the case, I think no matter what the album would have been 10 tracks long. Except with 3 better ones than the ones that were on it.

    I mean, if tracks were cut from BV, would those be any better than the ones that were on the album?

    Maybe! Taste is subjective and my opinions definitely differ from Manson's about what he thinks are his best songs, based on what he chooses for live songs and singles. As such I wish he'd release anything rejected as a b-side or EP etc, because it's possible there are some stone cold classics.

  6. #65

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 461
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPogo View Post
    Maybe! Taste is subjective and my opinions definitely differ from Manson's about what he thinks are his best songs, based on what he chooses for live songs and singles. As such I wish he'd release anything rejected as a b-side or EP etc, because it's possible there are some stone cold classics.
    That would be awesome. I remember him saying in 2007 that EMDM had some finished leftover tracks as well. Same for BV. Would love to hear them.

  7. #66

    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Posts: 275
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Have you guys seen what Gene Simmons is releasing? Something called "The Vault". 150 unreleased songs spanning from 1974 to 2017.
    This is something I would love to see Manson do. Throw all the left overs, C and B sides in a nice box and release it together with the photo book Perou mentions he would love to publish. This would sell like hotcakes.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  9. #67
    Mephisto's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.09.14
    Location: Serbia
    Posts: 1,057
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Have you guys seen what Gene Simmons is releasing? Something called "The Vault". 150 unreleased songs spanning from 1974 to 2017.
    This is something I would love to see Manson do. Throw all the left overs, C and B sides in a nice box and release it together with the photo book Perou mentions he would love to publish. This would sell like hotcakes.
    Did you dream this?
    Chillin' Killin'

  10. #68
    MA-86's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.10.12
    Location: HOME
    Posts: 408
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Found the MH Review and small interview online:

    https://imgur.com/a/1idGy
    I hope they are wrong about the part that the record loses steam after the SAY10 and the songs coming after it are as steong and dark as the ones proceeding it.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  12. #69
    Mephisto's Avatar
    Join Date: 11.09.14
    Location: Serbia
    Posts: 1,057
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

    Default

    I hope they are wrong about kill4me too
    Chillin' Killin'

  13. #70
    MA-86's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.10.12
    Location: HOME
    Posts: 408
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I hope they are wrong about kill4me too
    I am alright with some songs being slower, they just have to have the same brash attitude and complex composition as the WKWYFL or SAY10, for example the Lamb Of God is rather tame but it is an epic song, so is the Dope Show and In The Shadows Of The Valley Of Death and many others.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS