Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Marilyn Manson Interviewed by Channel 4 News UK

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default Marilyn Manson Interviewed by Channel 4 News UK

Channel 4 News in the UK interviewed MM whilst he was over here, they've released these two clips online. Hopefully they'll share the full video because I think he would have given a good interview with them looking at these two clips, and he would be exposed to a much different audience of people to which is always good.

2. Like 10 Member(s) liked this post

I like cogent Manson. More of this please.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Great stuff!

The subtitles need some work, though.

>__>

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Horror-movie-creepy-puppy-looking interviewer is creepy.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Waiting on the full interview. I wish they would ask why he stopped wearing the contact, and why he brought it back. But he looks great here, and he's been doing some good interviews lately.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Very nice, incisive interview and I completely agree with him about going backwards being society's likely panacea.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Pretty damn cool to see this happen. For those outside of the UK, the UK media isn't all that plural a thing: there's the Rupert Murdoch bullshit side of the UK press (Sky News; Daily Mail; Daily Mirror, etc.). Then there's the BBC and ITV trying to stay in the middle and appease everyone. And then there's Channel 4/The Guardian/The Independent. To actually see Channel 4 be interested enough in Manson to interview him... that speaks a lot to his current standing in the UK.

I doubt they'll ever play this on their live news broadcast. I actually watched C4 news this evening: they were playing some interview with the former editor of Vanity Fair that revolved mostly around Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump. That's the current tone of C4's pop culture portion of their news programme. In saying that, Manson actually mentioned Trump. But seeing the general cheapness of the videos above, and the poor sound quality, still has me doubtful they'll ever play this on live TV.