Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

God I wish he'd been interviewed by almost any other newspaper.

Not only am I fond of the entire Manson Tarot (I own a Death Tapestry and all 8 cards + 2 posts), but that particular card has always struck me as very powerful. The card marks The Emperor whose throne is a wheelchair his royal scepter a rifle shadowed by the regalia of the regime. A Crippled Empire Warring for survival...
    Bad Ass!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Not Manson related but Billy Corgan was just on Joe Rogan's podcast and he mentioned Manson once, it was a very interesting conversation. It starts off a bit disjointed but they eventually find a rhythm. Posting it for anyone who hasn't listened to Rogan's stuff before who might be curious what Manson's supposed future appearance might be like in the context of Joe as a comedian talking with a rock musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-mU6wgeF8

James Hetfield was on a few months ago and Maynard has been on twice, all three are great too I highly recommend folks give them a listen.

He says: “Heaven Upside Down ended up being the title — originally I was, like a child, all enthusiastic and said it was going to be called SAY10 and released on Valentine’s Day. But at that time I did not know my father was going to become so ill.

“Back then we didn’t have Revelation #12 (the opening track) and Threats Of Romance.

Marilyn Manson opened up about how the death of his father impacted his album
    “But those songs now exist because they were written differently. They were all prose, for the most part, just hadn’t been committed to a song.

“It was about having enough space, a couple of months to deal with what was happening in my life and to really absorb the record.
    This is interesting because he previously mentionend Revelation # 12, HUD and Saturnalia as songs being finished later. Then he told he had 6 songs finished before Valentines day, so one of the 7 remaining songs would not be on original SAY10 album. Looks like it is Threats of Romance.

So the record he was talking about before February would be like this:

1. Tattooed In Reverse
    2. We Know Where You F****** Live
    3. SAY10
    4. KILL4ME
    5. JE$U$ CRI$I$
    6. Blood Honey

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

And you're all still believe in everything what Manson say :/
    Chillin' Killin'

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post