Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

This was a great interview <3 thank you, @Procrastinator for sharing the scans <3

/still giggling over "you're fucking welcome"
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    MM enjoys his new creative partnership with Tyler Bates a lot more. He states in Kerrang! that BORN VILLAIN was a very troublesome collaboration and painfully tortuous to make.
    Well yes, thats quite obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    What do people think about what Manson said about Twiggy? Their musical relationship not being great for several years and stuff? And immediatly after that its about negative energy?
    It's interesting at least to know that Manson didn't hole up in a room with Tyler Bates for a few months and not bother to include anyone else in the process. It seems evident to me at least that Manson had intended on it being more of a band process but Twiggy just wasn't around. It's sad to hear he's been doing badly even before the recent drama, I had assumed their drifting apart was due to Twiggy doing better and just not being into the rockstar lifestyle anymore.

On a more positive note, I hope that if Manson likes Juan on stage he'll get involved in the next album. He's a really great bassist, it'd be cool to have a different player to go off Tyler's guitar and synth work. Tyler's bass is great because he's a composer so he's not just playing 'his part', and he's certainly not phoning it and playing along to the guitar lazily just to fill out the rest of the track, he's constructing the whole song. But having that 'band' element can always lead to some interesting stuff.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Not sure if this has been posted in here,though I'm sure some users have seen it. I was just looking up Manson interviews and thought this one was worth posting even if most have seen it before. It's a good one.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYbvES6xk0
    Yes

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post