Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Heaven Upside Down - Press/Interviews/Etc.

I don't know why people think same producer means same sound. Have you listened to other Tyler Bates projects? This is 50 50. Manson is actually the man who makes the most important decisions regarding lyrics and sound of his music, so even if Tyler is a remarkable musician at the end it comes to Manson to say 'Okay, let's do this'. I'm sure Tyler is capable of doing some experimental shit. Saturnalia or Kill4me are to me the direction he should go next. But i will take whatever he throws at me.

Quote Originally Posted by pabloccb View Post
    I don't know why people think same producer means same sound. Have you listened to other Tyler Bates projects? This is 50 50. Manson is actually the man who makes the most important decisions regarding lyrics and sound of his music, so even if Tyler is a remarkable musician at the end it comes to Manson to say 'Okay, let's do this'. I'm sure Tyler is capable of doing some experimental shit. Saturnalia or Kill4me are to me the direction he should go next. But i will take whatever he throws at me.
    Exactly. Tyler has been able to morph into different sounds very easily, being a film score writer also. I'm sure he can translate whatever Manson has in his head to something new and badass.

I also think Saturnalia and KILL4Me should be explored more sonically on the next album. Suits Manson very well nowadays. Plus, he has never fully explored the sound of the 80s new/ dark wave sound, unless you look at WOW, and tge two I mentioned.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Exactly. Tyler has been able to morph into different sounds very easily, being a film score writer also. I'm sure he can translate whatever Manson has in his head to something new and badass.

I also think Saturnalia and KILL4Me should be explored more sonically on the next album. Suits Manson very well nowadays. Plus, he has never fully explored the sound of the 80s new/ dark wave sound, unless you look at WOW, and tge two I mentioned.
    If anything, Pale Emperor and HUD are the records Manson wanted to make during THEOL and BV eras but failed. It's the same type of raw, stripped-down record, but Tyler made it sound more polished and professional.

As soon as Manson decides to move on and try something different i know Tyler is the right person to make it happen.