Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 'WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE' - Music Video

Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Kind of underwhelming, but not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The nuns were cool.
    You thought it would be bad? What.

Pretty badass. Too bad there wasn't more gore, like him executing the whole family or something, instead of him waving the gun around like a Gangsta lol. Still awesome.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    You thought it would be bad? What.

Pretty badass. Too bad there wasn't more gore, like him executing the whole family or something, instead of him waving the gun around like a Gangsta lol. Still awesome.
    I thought the cringe factor would be high on this one. I only cringed a couple of times. But I haven't enjoyed his music videos in quite some time.

The song is still fantastic though.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I find both the song and the video to be rather forgettable and mediocre. What I like about the video though is the way it's filmed - the grain and the framing.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Fair enough but I've seen more suggestive things in music videos where it didn't have a warning at the beginning. I'm sorry but the fact that he did the warning at all made me think I was gonna see some cool shit that dealt with drone strikes and Doxxing all things that are relevant. Instead it was him dancing with himself thinking he looks cool. This video is vapid imo.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Pretty amazed that so many seem to shit on everything Manson does in the last years/months. No offense, but move on with your live and take the "M" out of it. And please stop with the "We don't have to like everything Manson does" or "Stop riding his cock". It's OK, no one has to like what he does and everyone can shit on him, his art or his music as much as they want, but that's not how life goes. Sometimes you should just enjoy something for what it is and stop dissecting and comparing and bitching and whining and moaning about every little fuck.

My opinion on the video:
    I absolutely love it. It looks like a 80s B-Horror flick that does not take itself seriously. Great video that makes the song even better.
    I' really happy with Manson in 2017, great advertising with the videos via email, the cards via post, now the video, a new album. Good times. I'm gonna drink my rum now and enjoy the hell out of it. Life's too short to hate on everything always.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Obviously the video doesn't take itself seriously all that much, because well... Nuns started to have sex with the family. So yeah. It is a cool video, it looks like it was filmed in the 70s, which I like that vintage look. Instead of standard filtered Pop videos with either Black and white or glowing filters. It's badass. I think the ones that shit on him are the ones who always will. They were fans of him in the 90s, and ever since MA came out, they've been trashing him because they don't like different or new things, and are stuck in the past. Embrace the present and future. They're the kind of people who still suck the dicks of metal bands that have been doing the same shit all their career.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I thought the cringe factor would be high on this one. I only cringed a couple of times. But I haven't enjoyed his music videos in quite some time.

The song is still fantastic though.
    I find nothing wrong with his recent videos. Btw I forgot to mention that this reminded me of a lot of the No Reflection video. But I see redeeming qualities in all of his videos. The one cringe in this is his waving the gun a bit too much, that and the CGI of the RPG. It's definitely a unique video and fresh, same with the song. I'm excited for more to come.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It's.....ok. Very cheap looking, immature and silly though. Again, after a 7 month delay I expected better. However it's not outright terrible like Deep Six was at least.

And I'm a horror fanatic and it doesn't look much like a film from that time to me. Rob Zombie should be his go to guy if that was the intention.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Holy shicaca, this man wasn't joking. He has truly gone off the deep end. . . the way he holds the gun is reminiscent of the Joker character. I thought he'd pull the girl out of the house, but he is defiant in his pursuit of this role of villain.

Or Is it just a role?

This definitely did play as a horror movie, however: zombie already did it. Either way, great job to all parties. Still not sure about the chaos that is meaningless violence.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

18. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

Wow... "it was ok". You know they could have just released a video of Manson somewhat mouthing words to the song and making faces.. they actually have up something to watch. Quit being snobs. Also, I noticed the aspect ratio, I really dig the vintage look. And it's about time Manson finally shot a video of him in a neighborhood. But a sort of home invasion video is cool, reminds me of certain movies. And Manson looks good in it.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

20. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post