Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 'WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE' - Music Video

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Actually really enjoyed this video. The nuns were great ,the explosions, the eclipse with the logo...

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    Pretty amazed that so many seem to shit on everything Manson does in the last years/months. No offense, but move on with your live and take the "M" out of it. And please stop with the "We don't have to like everything Manson does" or "Stop riding his cock". It's OK, no one has to like what he does and everyone can shit on him, his art or his music as much as they want, but that's not how life goes. Sometimes you should just enjoy something for what it is and stop dissecting and comparing and bitching and whining and moaning about every little fuck.
    Are you talking about the people on here? Or the people on YouTube? I certainly hope it's not here, because nobody is being disrespectful with their opinion. Sometimes people dig it, sometimes they don't. This is a public forum to comment on content after all, and so is YouTube. That's what the comment section is made for. If you don't like viewing opinions that are different than yours, a public forum is not for you. I haven't seen anyone here "shit" on the video, just respectfully say why they're not fond of it and the reason why. There's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I find nothing wrong with his recent videos. Btw I forgot to mention that this reminded me of a lot of the No Reflection video. But I see redeeming qualities in all of his videos. The one cringe in this is his waving the gun a bit too much, that and the CGI of the RPG. It's definitely a unique video and fresh, same with the song. I'm excited for more to come.
    Compared to the videos he used to put out, I haven't gone crazy for any of his recent music videos, but even he's stated that he's not particularly fond of the idea of a music video. His older music videos set such a high standard. Mephistopheles of Los Angeles wasn't bad, neither was No Reflection.

Watching the video for a second time, it's grown on me. My favorite part is still the nuns, particularly in he beginning when they're marching to the beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderno View Post
    Almost identical. Even the music sounds similar. What the hell is going on? Lol. And didn't one of the nuns in the We Know Where You Fucking Live video have a similar eye tattoo?
    Last edited by cataract777; 09-15-2017 at 11:16 AM.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I just hate how people feel as if they're entitled to something. Like Manson needs to prove himself. Yeah his videos were amazing years ago, but the videos he puts out now are the same as the music he puts out now. It's all different now.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I just hate how people feel as if they're entitled to something. Like Manson needs to prove himself. Yeah his videos were amazing years ago, but the videos he puts out now are the same as the music he puts out now. It's all different now.
    It's....really not that deep. Out of the few things I feel entitled to in life, a Manson video isn't on the list. It's not ruining my day.

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Are you talking about the people on here? Or the people on YouTube? I certainly hope it's not here, because nobody is being disrespectful with their opinion. Sometimes people dig it, sometimes they don't. This is a public forum to comment on content after all, and so is YouTube. That's what the comment section is made for. If you don't like viewing opinions that are different than yours, a public forum is not for you. I haven't seen anyone here "shit" on the video, just respectfully say why they're not fond of it and the reason why. There's nothing wrong with that.
    I should have made it more clearly that I was referring to the opinions on YouTube.
    Nevertheless, even some people here are mega critical of everything that Manson does. I respect their opinion, but do not have to agree with them.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Alright, Nem, time to calm your tits. It Will All Be Alright.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Alright, Nem, time to calm your tits. It Will All Be Alright.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post

Compared to the videos he used to put out, I haven't gone crazy for any of his recent music videos, but even he's stated that he's not particularly fond of the idea of a music video. His older music videos set such a high standard. Mephistopheles of Los Angeles wasn't bad, neither was No Reflection.

Watching the video for a second time, it's grown on me. My favorite part is still the nuns, particularly in he beginning when they're marching to the beat.

Almost identical. Even the music sounds similar. What the hell is going on? Lol. And didn't one of the nuns in the We Know Where You Fucking Live video have a similar eye tattoo?
    Yes, both videos are IDENTICAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderno View Post
    That is insanely identical. Wth
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

It's garbage.