Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Releases KILL4ME - Sept 20

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    You should be Embarrassed to be a MM fan when you misspell Manson.
    Or did I? ;) How do you know I was talking about Manson?

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    Get used to it. I suspect there is plenty more where those dumpster fire lyrics came from. Say hello to The High End of Low/Born Villain 2 - Manson's Electric Dancefloor Bugaloo. ;)
    Listen here is how to think about it...It doesn't take itself seriously at all. It's a cartoonish Charlie Mansonism that would've been at home on Portrait Of An American Family.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JT_ View Post
    Listen here is how to think about it...It doesn't take itself seriously at all. It's a cartoonish Charlie Mansonism that would've been at home on Portrait Of An American Family.
    That actually helps put it in perspective. It's funny you say that, because I listened again this morning and wondered if it was inspired by Charlie Manson ordering his female followers to kill for him. It's growing on me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Because there’s more to life than this album.
    Unless you are a fly caught in the web which MM has spun - like me. I don't pretend to be a victim of the Wight Spider. I am.

And now he even knows where I fucking live.
    Last edited by Lunatic/Mystic; 09-20-2017 at 06:46 AM.
    Don't blame me. It's just my imagination.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Because I love 85% of all of the music Manson has ever released, and said music has had more of a hand in my development and growth as a person than any other music. I have a Marilyn Manson tattoo. He's still my favorite. I'm allowed to despise a song.
    Just for the record, I was kind of joking, that's why I said "lol".
    Obviously you can dislike any song, I personally did not like the ikwyfl video at all, and some others seems to love it.
    But your comment seemed really angry on the song and Manson last albums, that's why I said that. Not in a serious tone.

I uhhh hope the rest of the album is better.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Overman gets it. A lot of people here don't seem to seem to get Manson's humour/tongue in cheek type thing. Doesnt mean youre wrong but I mean.. he says "sacriFACE" after singing about shooting in the face. thats that charmingly cringey pun humour mansons always doing in interviews. Personally I love it.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Heard it this morning on Spotify. Not quite the song I was expect to hear.....not after the rage and the chaos that I heard on WKWYFL.
    It's a 3 star only song for me.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

became a manson fan had lot to do with his lyrics but for now im missing it alot and have to ask myself I am I still a fan or is he just a good memory of my youth ? also I miss the intelligent statement which meant a lot to me.

yeah people change and I still going to his shows maybe Im just getting old

last thing, why all say its his comeback ? I hear that shit since Born villan and he never was gone or coming back

Quote Originally Posted by deader666 View Post
    became a manson fan had lot to do with his lyrics but for now im missing it alot and have to ask myself I am I still a fan or is he just a good memory of my youth ? also I miss the intelligent statement which meant a lot to me.

yeah people change and I still going to his shows maybe Im just getting old

last thing, why all say its his comeback ? I hear that shit since Born villan and he never was gone or coming back
    People always say it's his comeback or him falling off and it's fucking annoying. I feel the same way about Manson and the lyrics btw, unfortunately.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post