Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Loudwire - HUD #11 Best Hard Rock Albums 2017

Default Loudwire - HUD #11 Best Hard Rock Albums 2017

11. Marilyn Manson, 'Heaven Upside Down'

Marilyn Manson has seen a rebirth in his music career in recent years, finding an ease in his working relationship with film composer / producer Tyler Bates, and the uptick continues with ‘Heaven Upside Down.’ This more guitar-centric effort is a frequently menacing statement often breaching into cataclysmic territory. “We Know Where You F—king Live” and “Say10” speak of the apocalypse and religious carnage, while the surprising “KILL4ME” provides one of the album’s sweeter moments with Manson’s own twisted take on a love song. “Saturnalia” is particularly moving, while “Je$u$ Cri$i$” sounds most reminiscent of his earlier works. ‘Heaven Upside Down’ fits well within the Manson catalog and shows there’s plenty left to say for the shock rocker.
    Full list here

http://loudwire.com/25-best-hard-rock-albums-2017/

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

That's a good list. Vessels andThe Stories We Tell Ourselves are both amazing albums. Not a bad spot for HUD, but I think TPE was higher when it came out.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Well, if Loudwire thinks so... I'm sure we'll be linked to this article in their social media for the next 4 and a half years so I don't want to read the entire list yet.