Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White contact lens BACK ?

It's hard to tell because of the angle of the photo and it being black and white but I swear he's wearing something on the album cover too in his left eye. I'm probably just seeing things though. It's not the white contact lens but it looks like there's something in his left eye not present in the right eye.

I'm sure it's just a natural thing or some photography trick or something, I don't know. I'm not a photographer.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Only 10 years ago...

Yeah I noticed that too...very strange. Maybe I'm seeing things, but I think it's in his right eye as well, just at a lower contrast. Did anyone else think he was wearing colored contacts in the WKWYFL video as well? His eyes seemed shinier and a brighter green in that, and it's been low key driving me crazy ever since I watched it haha

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Threskiornis View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too...very strange. Maybe I'm seeing things, but I think it's in his right eye as well, just at a lower contrast. Did anyone else think he was wearing colored contacts in the WKWYFL video as well? His eyes seemed shinier and a brighter green in that, and it's been low key driving me crazy ever since I watched it haha
    Nah, to me, it just looked like lights in his eyes. The scenes where that's apparent, were shot at nighttime and it's just bright lights in his eyes making his pupils dilate and making the color of his eyes pop!

That makes more sense....especially if the colors were edited in post production or something (I say this having no knowledge of video making lol). I think it's cool that he brought the contact back in the Howard Stern photo but I'm curious as to why he decided to do so - I was always under the impression that he was done with that part of his career/persona. Buuuuut I'm probably biased since I think his natural eye color is gorgeous haha /fangirling

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post