Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Never thought I would enter.

  1. #1
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Unatco HQ
    Posts: 1,469
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default Never thought I would enter.

    I entered that realm, took in the audio, listened intently.











    Unadvised Ween Hop 6.8/10

    Keep in mind I'm reviewing the new Ween album! ;)
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 09-20-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #2

    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,068
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    You might want to reconsider this thread, m'man.

  4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  5. #3
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Unatco HQ
    Posts: 1,469
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    No doubt, I'll embrace the consequences. I refuse to not express my opinions. I could be talking about KILL4ME. You never know ;)
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  6. #4
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,009
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    "KILL4ME" ;) Is a surprise to me. Some "parts" take time to get used to. But overall it's up there. Hard to tell atm.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #5
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Unatco HQ
    Posts: 1,469
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    "KILL4ME" ;) Is a surprise to me. Some "parts" take time to get used to. But overall it's up there. Hard to tell atm.
    Clear up your PM's my dude. Before I'm erased. :P
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  9. #6
    JoyfulDarter's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.06.17
    Location: Hell, etc.
    Posts: 82
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    At this point I'm just kind of waiting around for this embargo to end so I can post my thoughts and go back and forth with others because obviously most people did the same thing, but we're just kind of twiddling our thumbs until we're given permission to talk about it. It all seems silly to me, but it's not the last day on earth.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  11. #7
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,009
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Clear up your PM's my dude. Before I'm erased. :P
    Good now
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #8
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,728
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    At this point I'm just kind of waiting around for this embargo to end so I can post my thoughts and go back and forth with others because obviously most people did the same thing, but we're just kind of twiddling our thumbs until we're given permission to talk about it. It all seems silly to me, but it's not the last day on earth.
    I used to think it was ridiculous as well, but they do it out of respect for the band. And especially since they are in touch with the Manson camp, they want to keep that relationship going (which is understandable) and not be seen as the place that allows discussion or the promotion of Manson related content that wasn’t supposed to be released to the public yet.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  15. #9
    JoyfulDarter's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.06.17
    Location: Hell, etc.
    Posts: 82
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I used to think it was ridiculous as well, but they do it out of respect for the band. And especially since they are in touch with the Manson camp, they want to keep that relationship going (which is understandable) and not be seen as the place that allows discussion or the promotion of Manson related content that wasn’t supposed to be released to the public yet.
    I don't know, when EMDM leaked I seem to remember Manson just expressing that he was happy people got to hear it. I've expressed before that I understand not posting links to warez and shit, but as far as this weird game where we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen and we can't talk about anything is silly. But it's not a big deal, I can wait either way. Just my two cents.

  16. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
  17. #10
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,728
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    I don't know, when EMDM leaked I seem to remember Manson just expressing that he was happy people got to hear it. I've expressed before that I understand not posting links to warez and shit, but as far as this weird game where we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen and we can't talk about anything is silly. But it's not a big deal, I can wait either way. Just my two cents.
    Interesting that you mention that, because I’ve always remembered that interview where Manson was just glad that people were responding to Eat Me, Drink Me, even though it leaked. Can’t wait til the release date so I can express my opinion.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS