Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never thought I would enter.

Default Never thought I would enter.

I entered that realm, took in the audio, listened intently.

Unadvised Ween Hop 6.8/10

Keep in mind I'm reviewing the new Ween album! ;)
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 09-20-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

You might want to reconsider this thread, m'man.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

No doubt, I'll embrace the consequences. I refuse to not express my opinions. I could be talking about KILL4ME. You never know ;)
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

"KILL4ME" ;) Is a surprise to me. Some "parts" take time to get used to. But overall it's up there. Hard to tell atm.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    "KILL4ME" ;) Is a surprise to me. Some "parts" take time to get used to. But overall it's up there. Hard to tell atm.
    Clear up your PM's my dude. Before I'm erased. :P

At this point I'm just kind of waiting around for this embargo to end so I can post my thoughts and go back and forth with others because obviously most people did the same thing, but we're just kind of twiddling our thumbs until we're given permission to talk about it. It all seems silly to me, but it's not the last day on earth.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Clear up your PM's my dude. Before I'm erased. :P
    Good now
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    At this point I'm just kind of waiting around for this embargo to end so I can post my thoughts and go back and forth with others because obviously most people did the same thing, but we're just kind of twiddling our thumbs until we're given permission to talk about it. It all seems silly to me, but it's not the last day on earth.
    I used to think it was ridiculous as well, but they do it out of respect for the band. And especially since they are in touch with the Manson camp, they want to keep that relationship going (which is understandable) and not be seen as the place that allows discussion or the promotion of Manson related content that wasn’t supposed to be released to the public yet.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I used to think it was ridiculous as well, but they do it out of respect for the band. And especially since they are in touch with the Manson camp, they want to keep that relationship going (which is understandable) and not be seen as the place that allows discussion or the promotion of Manson related content that wasn’t supposed to be released to the public yet.
    I don't know, when EMDM leaked I seem to remember Manson just expressing that he was happy people got to hear it. I've expressed before that I understand not posting links to warez and shit, but as far as this weird game where we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen and we can't talk about anything is silly. But it's not a big deal, I can wait either way. Just my two cents.

16. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    I don't know, when EMDM leaked I seem to remember Manson just expressing that he was happy people got to hear it. I've expressed before that I understand not posting links to warez and shit, but as far as this weird game where we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen and we can't talk about anything is silly. But it's not a big deal, I can wait either way. Just my two cents.
    Interesting that you mention that, because I’ve always remembered that interview where Manson was just glad that people were responding to Eat Me, Drink Me, even though it leaked. Can’t wait til the release date so I can express my opinion.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post