Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never thought I would enter.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

No artists likes leaks. There's lots of reasons we've had this rule since we launched. People freak out every album cycle, but it settles down. We've heard it all before for almost a decade now. If you want to chat KILL4ME, please post in the thread for the single in the news section.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I've only listened to two songs thus far, and to be honest, I became a wee bit paranoid whenever I'd initially heard of an impending release. I wasn't prepared as well. I also wanted to take shelter in place. It felt almost as though Manson was trying to send a "Let's make something clear..." message to me. Personally. I was having panic attacks and my mind was trying to fathom ways to brace for WKWYFL prior to it being launched. Only a week to do so, my mind was racing. So, I definitely understand. All I had been thinking about for the past year was this record and then.... it was locked and loaded, ready to strike us. I felt as though a death row prison guard was counting down on his stopwatch before walking me down the hall to face an executioner. "Either listen to this or you will die.". So, I listened to it and I'm safe now. I had been pardoned and granted forgiveness. Thank GOD! I hope you're feeling better. You are very brave and I admire you for being as audacious as you are. More so than perhaps you even think. I'm confident you'll be able to sit back and listen to HUD whenever it's released without any sort of discomfort or being alarmed.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    I don't know, when EMDM leaked I seem to remember Manson just expressing that he was happy people got to hear it. I've expressed before that I understand not posting links to warez and shit, but as far as this weird game where we're supposed to pretend it didn't happen and we can't talk about anything is silly. But it's not a big deal, I can wait either way. Just my two cents.
    You can always talk about it on alternative platforms; Try reddit. Or facebook. or wetf. If you're so good with waiting, why Bitch About Waiting that you Can't Wait to talk about the album that you couldn't Wait to get, in which you effectively ripped a product -from an artist you've a hard on for, only propagating the problem.
    It isn't to ignore the problem, it is to prevent the problem from spreading- honestly, if I were an admin I've banned you all from even posting here since it's obvious you have a complete disregard to the artist- but I guess that is expected since it is Manson; he's used to his "fans" shitting on him.
    If anything I hope these leaks are linked to a virus, solidifying WKWYFL as a legitimate threat (not of murder, mind you lol)
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Where's the Ween review tho

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    You can always talk about it on alternative platforms; Try reddit. Or facebook. or wetf. If you're so good with waiting, why Bitch About Waiting that you Can't Wait to talk about the album that you couldn't Wait to get, in which you effectively ripped a product -from an artist you've a hard on for, only propagating the problem.
    It isn't to ignore the problem, it is to prevent the problem from spreading- honestly, if I were an admin I've banned you all from even posting here since it's obvious you have a complete disregard to the artist- but I guess that is expected since it is Manson; he's used to his "fans" shitting on him.
    If anything I hope these leaks are linked to a virus, solidifying WKWYFL as a legitimate threat (not of murder, mind you lol)
    Oh no, I may have obtained an album I already pre-ordered a few days early. How on earth will Manson ever recover from such a blow? Clearly we all HATE the man to be so excited as to hear new material! He already has my money but what if the music reached my ear before the street date???? What if we heard the music on October 5th, 11:59 PM instead of October 6th, 12:00 AM???? The horror!!! Art is dead!!!! IT'S TOTAL FUCKIN' ANARCHY! THE FABRIC OF CIVILIZATION ITSELF IS TEARING AT THE SEAMS!!!!!!!

Please.

I have a twitter account, I'm just looking forward to see what folks here think about it too. There's some great analysis of past works so it'll be really interesting seeing the back and forth people get into. About the album itself, I mean. Not rushing to be the paragon of morality about... street dates. ��

This guy owns the forum, he can allow whatever he wants to be discussed. Doesn't make me much difference either way.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

It's kind of no different than that "First Official Review".
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I want it before I want it. I want downloadable suicide.

12. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post