Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CRACKING THE CODE of "KILL4ME"

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I did exactly that. I also came to that conclusion on my own and had no idea that he had said that. So there we go! It's a pisstake! SOLVVED! XD
    I am sorry, I must have missed in the three sentences where you covered ALL the interpretative options. :P
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    I am sorry, I must have missed in the three sentences where you covered ALL the interpretative options. :P
    I didn't feel the need to. I worked it out in my mind on my own. Now, stop it. :P
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

People here seem unfamiliar with the line "sideways for attention, longways for results." I immediately recognised that old saying. Used it in many a joke since 4th grade. The phrase I'd always known is "cross the street for attention, down the road to succeed" or something to that effect. Surprised so many people didn't recognise it right away. Always thought that was a pretty common phrase. Or maybe its just the midwest....

That said, I'm not so sure he's talking to himself in the song and I have my doubts its in any way connected to the old trilogy. I always looked at hotel references as lines about people who use him for a temporary relationship/thrill. Which sounds like his attitude toward women to me. But could be wrong. I just think its a song about a woman. She can either be a whore and get attention, or she can get the results with Manson.
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post