Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bundles

Default Bundles

Is anyone getting the bundles available at the MM store? I'm deciding between the tshirt and the long sleeved shirt. Dang, can't I get both? The short sleeved one is growing on me. I'm definitely getting the red vinyl but looking at which bundle. They seem so expensive though. :(

Thanks for any input.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by mObscene View Post
    Is anyone getting the bundles available at the MM store? I'm deciding between the tshirt and the long sleeved shirt. Dang, can't I get both? The short sleeved one is growing on me. I'm definitely getting the red vinyl but looking at which bundle. They seem so expensive though. :(

Thanks for any input.
    I don’t like the short sleeved one. He long sleeved one is awesome.

I pre-ordeeed the album through iTunes but am trying to still figure out which bundle to pre-order. I don’t think I want a vinyl, but I want that long sleeved shirt. Hopefully it’ll be available separately at some point.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I don’t like the short sleeved one. He long sleeved one is awesome.

I pre-ordeeed the album through iTunes but am trying to still figure out which bundle to pre-order. I don’t think I want a vinyl, but I want that long sleeved shirt. Hopefully it’ll be available separately at some point.
    There is a Bundle where you can get the Long sleeve shirt with the CD.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    There is a Bundle where you can get the Long sleeve shirt with the CD.
    Oh sweet! Didn’t see that one. I’ll check it out.

Edit: Just ordered the album bundle with the long sleeve shirt. I hope we get some lyrics and album art this time.
    Last edited by cataract777; 09-23-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Long Sleeve Red Vinyl - not sure what others I will get from the official store.

FYI Ebay has a couple preorders for the White Vinyl's.... France, UK and a couple others.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Thanks! I'll probably "bite the bullet" so to speak and the get red vinyl/long sleeved shirt. Does anyone know if Gildan shirts run small? I don't know whether to order a medium or a large (I know timi, but I'm on the "chesty la rue/ Busty St. Clair" side--for those who know the classic Simpsons episodes)
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

Thanks! I'll probably "bite the bullet" so to speak and the get red vinyl/long sleeved shirt. Does anyone know if Gildan shirts run small? I don't know whether to order a medium or a large (I know timi, but I'm on the "chesty la rue/ Busty St. Clair" side--for those who know the classic Simpsons episodes)
    I was having an issue with the same thing. Wasn’t sure whether to order a medium or large. I just ordered a medium. Hope I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I was having an issue with the same thing. Wasn’t sure whether to order a medium or large. I just ordered a medium. Hope I like it.
    Yeah, I might go that way too. I'll see what sizes I have. Thanks for the input.

Okay, was going through my closet and found a long sleeve Gildan shirt. It was a large and fit, so I'm going with a large. I'm a bit chunky unfortunately so I'm going with a large. Cataract777 hope that helps you as well.

EDIT: Okay, I did it!!! I preordered and got my WKWYFL and Kill4ME mp3s instantly! YES! Now fingers crossed for the shipment of the red vinyl.
    Last edited by mObscene; 09-24-2017 at 01:46 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Okay, was going through my closet and found a long sleeve Gildan shirt. It was a large and fit, so I'm going with a large. I'm a bit chunky unfortunately so I'm going with a large. Cataract777 hope that helps you as well.

EDIT: Okay, I did it!!! I preordered and got my WKWYFL and Kill4ME mp3s instantly! YES! Now fingers crossed for the shipment of the red vinyl.
    I’m slim so mine will work as well. Perfect! Thank you.