Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Injured On Stage - Several Tour Dates Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Gloominatus View Post
    I know they've been on/off, but they were at least still together as of his most recent interview with the Guardian.

When was the breakup letter incident? A few years ago?
    That was the interview I was looking for as I swore she was just mentioned recently.
    They were off/on in 2015, then really nothing much notable.
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...rd-of-darkness
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    ^ I thought you're a guy @FeedYourHead lol.
    Literally everyone on the internet does, on every website, every forum, every faceless social media platform lol. This is a photo from last night; I'm the one who isn't Manzin, Tater, or Lila haha

Now imagine spending like three years of your life overhearing comments about "that bitch with the red hair, Lindsay."

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Literally everyone on the internet does, on every website, every forum, every faceless social media platform lol. This is a photo from last night; I'm the one who isn't Manzin, Tater, or Lila haha

http://i.imgur.com/uAiCIEj.jpg

Now imagine spending like three years of your life overhearing comments about "that bitch with the red hair, Lindsay."
    What a rebels lol. You're so cute!<3 I like when people using they're own pictures in places like this, why hiding yourself.
    Chillin' Killin'

She is very perty

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

How, um, "pitifully predictable" of Bier to be just about the only person I've seen steal an opportunity for a personal shot at Manson. News websites, commentators, and the general public - by my observations - have all been nothing but sympathetic about this incident, a far cry from how some reacted when he vomited on stage a few years ago, or to use a comparison; when Madonna fell during a performance semi-recently.

I even had about four different friends - who only really know about my vested interest in Manson, rather than being fans - write to me asking if he was okay, or if I'd heard about the accident. I think subconsciously a lot of people have come to like having Marilyn Manson around.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    How, um, "pitifully predictable" of Bier to be just about the only person I've seen steal an opportunity for a personal shot at Manson. News websites, commentators, and the general public - by my observations - have all been nothing but sympathetic about this incident, a far cry from how some reacted when he vomited on stage a few years ago, or to use a comparison; when Madonna fell during a performance semi-recently.

I even had about four different friends - who only really know about my vested interest in Manson, rather than being fans - write to me asking if he was okay, or if I'd heard about the accident. I think subconsciously a lot of people have come to like having Marilyn Manson around.
    I breifly browsed comments on a local rock station fb article on it yesterday and I honestly couldn't stand the hatred. But that's only a glimpse at central fl's bias.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I see Corey Feldman has offered his sage opinion on it. Although I guess Manson does maybe owe the weird little freak one or two.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion...
    Mine is 2/3 of the worlds population needs to go.
    On we plow...
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I see Corey Feldman has offered his sage opinion on it. Although I guess Manson does maybe owe the weird little freak one or two.
    Zim Zum chimed in too on Facebook, saying, "crushed by the @TPCS logo. Ironic."

TPCS = The Pop Culture Suicides, Zim's band that's never really had any success. Their logo...

Because, guns... Uh huh *rolls eyes*. Some bitter folk.

Do they have a Google alert set up for this stuff?