Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Injured On Stage - Several Tour Dates Cancelled

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    Zim Zum chimed in too on Facebook, saying, "crushed by the @TPCS logo. Ironic."

TPCS = The Pop Culture Suicides, Zim's band that's never really had any success. Their logo...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/bit-photos/large/146889.jpeg

Because, guns... Uh huh *rolls eyes*. Some bitter folk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Zim Zum banned me from his page for saying the logos aren’t the same, then tried to say his logo pre dates the Holy Wood guns... but he can’t pre date spooky kids. I tweeted him but he didn’t reply to that. :P

But he and people like Pogo, and Corey Feldman are just out to get some attention off this. Which shows what sort of people they are and were they are in their careers that they’ll stab so slow just to try and make headlines.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Pogo has been a piece of shit for a while. I'm honestly shocked any website takes his shit and spreads it all over their website.

As for Feldman, he's a true dopey clown.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Isn't the image of two guns mirroring each other a fairly standard trope? I feel like I've seen it in a bunch of places. I get it if Zim was trying to be cheeky but him implying that he came up with that image is ridiculous.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Shame that this has happened so early in the tour. But the main thing is that he's gonna be fine and that the tour will continue. Bet he won't be climbing that stage prop again.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gloominatus View Post
    Isn't the image of two guns mirroring each other a fairly standard trope? I feel like I've seen it in a bunch of places. I get it if Zim was trying to be cheeky but him implying that he came up with that image is ridiculous.
    Yeah, it’s been used many times before. Everyone thinks they’re a visual genius.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

That dumbshit little bitch boy thinks Manson pays him enough mind to steal his useless ideas... that's fucking funny. Not even being sarcastic. I actually laughed out loud.

EDIT: In an act of pure stupidity and boredom, I looked at bitch boy's Twitter. He's crying that Manson doesn't give him money because he has cancer.

Yeah, when you talk shit about someone for over a decade, they tend to not want to help you. Fucking duh.

14. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Zim Zum banned me from his page for saying the logos aren’t the same, then tried to say his logo pre dates the Holy Wood guns... but he can’t pre date spooky kids. I tweeted him but he didn’t reply to that. :P
    Yup haha. I posted a pic of the Holy Wood novel cover, from 99/2000, which predates his failed band, and then he tried to say his logo came first! Haha

But BOOM, Cringeon and Norse, providing proof positive that Zim's full of it. Anywho...

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    That dumbshit little bitch boy thinks Manson pays him enough mind to steal his useless ideas... that's fucking funny. Not even being sarcastic. I actually laughed out loud.

EDIT: In an act of pure stupidity and boredom, I looked at bitch boy's Twitter. He's crying that Manson doesn't give him money because he has cancer.

Yeah, when you talk shit about someone for over a decade, they tend to not want to help you. Fucking duh.
    Wow, Zim Zum has cancer too?

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I love the idea that for twenty years every time someone questions the legitimacy of Manson's Occult prowess he's generally shrugged it off or spoken in allegories, but is actually an adept-as-fuck Wizard who puts hexes on his enemies to give them diseases. Hopefully he's playing the long game with Gacy.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

19. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post