Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 96

Thread: Marilyn Manson Injured On Stage - Several Tour Dates Cancelled

  1. #71
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Cringeon's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: SLUT
    Posts: 5,080
    Rank: Golden Needle

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    Zim Zum chimed in too on Facebook, saying, "crushed by the @TPCS logo. Ironic."

    TPCS = The Pop Culture Suicides, Zim's band that's never really had any success. Their logo...

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/bit-photos/large/146889.jpeg

    Because, guns... Uh huh *rolls eyes*. Some bitter folk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #72
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Norsefire's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: UK
    Posts: 5,631
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Zim Zum banned me from his page for saying the logos aren’t the same, then tried to say his logo pre dates the Holy Wood guns... but he can’t pre date spooky kids. I tweeted him but he didn’t reply to that. :P

    But he and people like Pogo, and Corey Feldman are just out to get some attention off this. Which shows what sort of people they are and were they are in their careers that they’ll stab so slow just to try and make headlines.

  3. #73
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Parentheses
    Posts: 1,641
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Pogo has been a piece of shit for a while. I'm honestly shocked any website takes his shit and spreads it all over their website.

    As for Feldman, he's a true dopey clown.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  4. #74
    Gloominatus's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.01.12
    Posts: 109
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Isn't the image of two guns mirroring each other a fairly standard trope? I feel like I've seen it in a bunch of places. I get it if Zim was trying to be cheeky but him implying that he came up with that image is ridiculous.

  5. #75
    Freeston3r's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.12.09
    Location: UK Northamptonshire
    Posts: 435
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Shame that this has happened so early in the tour. But the main thing is that he's gonna be fine and that the tour will continue. Bet he won't be climbing that stage prop again.

  6. #76
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,874
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloominatus View Post
    Isn't the image of two guns mirroring each other a fairly standard trope? I feel like I've seen it in a bunch of places. I get it if Zim was trying to be cheeky but him implying that he came up with that image is ridiculous.
    Yeah, it’s been used many times before. Everyone thinks they’re a visual genius.

  7. #77
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.24.14
    Location: Overneath
    Posts: 435
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    That dumbshit little bitch boy thinks Manson pays him enough mind to steal his useless ideas... that's fucking funny. Not even being sarcastic. I actually laughed out loud.

    EDIT: In an act of pure stupidity and boredom, I looked at bitch boy's Twitter. He's crying that Manson doesn't give him money because he has cancer.

    Yeah, when you talk shit about someone for over a decade, they tend to not want to help you. Fucking duh.

  8. #78
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Massachusetts (USA)
    Posts: 558
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Zim Zum banned me from his page for saying the logos aren’t the same, then tried to say his logo pre dates the Holy Wood guns... but he can’t pre date spooky kids. I tweeted him but he didn’t reply to that. :P
    Yup haha. I posted a pic of the Holy Wood novel cover, from 99/2000, which predates his failed band, and then he tried to say his logo came first! Haha

    But BOOM, Cringeon and Norse, providing proof positive that Zim's full of it. Anywho...

  9. #79
    Gloominatus's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.01.12
    Posts: 109
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    That dumbshit little bitch boy thinks Manson pays him enough mind to steal his useless ideas... that's fucking funny. Not even being sarcastic. I actually laughed out loud.

    EDIT: In an act of pure stupidity and boredom, I looked at bitch boy's Twitter. He's crying that Manson doesn't give him money because he has cancer.

    Yeah, when you talk shit about someone for over a decade, they tend to not want to help you. Fucking duh.
    Wow, Zim Zum has cancer too?

  10. #80
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    S.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: Inkland
    Posts: 3,434
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I love the idea that for twenty years every time someone questions the legitimacy of Manson's Occult prowess he's generally shrugged it off or spoken in allegories, but is actually an adept-as-fuck Wizard who puts hexes on his enemies to give them diseases. Hopefully he's playing the long game with Gacy.


    DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS