Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Injured On Stage - Several Tour Dates Cancelled

God-fucking-damn. Google scared the fuck out of me with this. I always set up a Google alert for Manson news when he has a new album coming out. So there I was, casually checking my e-mail, and suddenly there's fucking 15 different alerts on my Gmail account about how he's "seriously injured", "crushed by falling prop", "in intensive care". When you're bombarded all at once with shit like that, it's hard not to think "Oh fuck, he's dead". Thankfully Provider Module was here to set me straight. ;)
    Last edited by Homeostasis; 10-01-2017 at 04:03 PM.

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

Man, hope he recovers soon. Looks like he's not coming to Chicago.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

Jesus Christ. It took 5 people to lift the thing off him. Looking at the way it fell, it seems to me that his leg got caught up in the scaffolding, and his leg was then pulled up over his head. Wouldn't be surprised if there's some pelvic damage. And Twiggy's reaction is heartbreaking.

I refuse to embed this. Click if you wanna see.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I hope he gets well soon.
    Poor man. :(
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

what a coincidence that last night show and nine more shows are cancelled.. exaclty "10". like in SAY10 or "the power of 10"

I understand he was in trauma and whatnot but why did he swat Lindsay away like that? Strange.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Talking about having a crush on a pretty pistol...

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingYourMomsOldMound View Post
    Talking about having a crush on a pretty pistol...
    Or being pistol whipped!

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    I understand he was in trauma and whatnot but why did he swat Lindsay away like that? Strange.
    Oh Lindsay was in the video? I didnít see her. Didnít even know they were still together.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Oh Lindsay was in the video? I didn’t see her. Didn’t even know they were still together.
    Yeah they're still together, I read a very funny interview that was on The Guardian. I am at least 95% sure that was her on the stage. The way she runs off she definitely looks like shes crying. That's about as far as I'm willing to go with assumptions. If I went any further with speculating I would feel uncomfortable. It's their relationship after all, but still, the way he swats her away is just weird to me.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Yeah they're still together, I read a very funny interview that was on The Guardian. I am at least 95% sure that was her on the stage. The way she runs off she definitely looks like shes crying. That's about as far as I'm willing to go with assumptions. If I went any further with speculating I would feel uncomfortable. It's their relationship after all, but still, the way he swats her away is just weird to me.
    Are you taking about the person wearing the cape looking garment? I think that was Twiggy. In one of the videos you can see him put down his bass and run over to Manson nearly immediately, then Manson hits him on the leg like a “Get away from me” kind of thing then Twiggy goes off to get someone. Or maybe Manson yelled to get a medic. That’s most likely it.
    Last edited by cataract777; 10-01-2017 at 09:20 PM.