Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: In Your Ears Dogshit the 1st

Default In Your Ears Dogshit the 1st

Worst song I've heard in a while.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I never understood Frat Rock, it seemed to be a genre that was not only self-indulgent, but also derivative. People threw the same accusations at Hair Metal, but at least with that genre it was cogent to the spirit of Rock 'N Roll, even if it became bloated and predictable towards the end of the '80s.
    In the late '90s record companies were prepared to offload mass amounts of money on these sort of people, meaning that every dumbass, white-boi, ska/nu-metal/skateboard band doing the same stupid shit since high school thought they were in with a chance at getting signed. Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, The Offspring, O.P.M., Sum 41, Linikin Park, Sugar Ray, Reel Big Fish, etc. etc. etc., it all just seemed to be stupid assholes reveling in the fact they were stupid assholes, and if you were a rock music fan at the time, you couldn't get away from Yuck-Yuck, lowest common denominator types if you were looking for friends with shared interests.

Not that I needed encouragement to enjoy music like Ministry, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Rammstein or Queens Of The Stone Age, but thank fuck for those artists in a sea of Adam Sandler bands.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah this type of music is the most vacuous white noise I could have the displeasure of hearing. Ska in particular has always been really horrible imo.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.