Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Official Album Lyrics

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Default Official Album Lyrics

@Freeston3r For those who don’t yet have the record, and some of the online versions of the lyrics are incorrect. I didn’t type up some of the lines that are repeated, ‘cause ain’t nobody got time for that.

Revelation #12

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Revelations come in 12. I’ll say it again.

And you will burn in a town with no firemen. Just playing with matches and praying to ashes.
    Too stupid to call themselves evil, too stupid to call themselves evil, so they call themselves heroes.

This is the time for us.
    This is the time for us.
    We’ll paint the town red. We’ll paint the town red with the blood of the tourists.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Revelations come in 12. I’ll say it again.

Traitors and betrayers. This fucking game has no fucking players.
    Traitors and betrayers. This fucking game has no fucking players.
    So, “You got something to say now?” “You got something to say now?”
    This is the time for us! This is the time for us!

You’re welcome. You’re welcome. You’re fucking welcome.

Tattooed In Reverse

So fuck your bible and your Babel.
    I made this psalm into my dirty bomb.
    So dance motherfucker dance.
    Racing to a red light.

I’m unstable, I’m not a show horse. I can’t be bridled, of course. I’m unscabbed and unregretted.
    I got tattooed In Reverse.

You can’t play this game, you’ve lost all the pieces. So hold your breath and just wait.
    (I’m sure) someone else will pay for your sins but I’m not convinced by your costume. This ain’t my God damn cup of tears.

Your confession means nothing. So fuck your attrition.
    There ain’t nothing in my hourglass, just sands from a Dead Sea, and I made it my weapon.

We Know Where You Fucking Live

Let’s make something clear, we’re all recording this as it happens.
    No diamond-bullet storefront-blood-bank, splinters and stained glass.
    We don’t need to move a single prayer bone.
    Dodge/burn so loud and sub-Low.
    We don’t need to move a single prayer bone. Hi-def is still life.

“So what’s a nice place like this doing ‘round people like us?”

We Know Where You fucking live. We Know Where You fucking live.
    We’ll burn it down, burn it down. They won’t even recognize your corpse.

The world was stripped of its superficial surfaces.
    We don’t intend to just eat the street, the asphalt is the good meat.
    And we will sleep on the skin of its nightmares.
    “It’s time to just kill this crowd and scream as fucking loud...”

Fire fire fire fire fire away.
    I love the sound of shells hitting the ground man, I love the sound of shells hitting the ground. I love it.

Fire fire fire away.

So what’s a nice place like this, doing ‘round people like us?

SAY10

Devil’s got a cut like a slit in a cattle’s calf. Dollar-sign snakes.
    I’m all in the damn. God-less, fearless of the flood or the blood of the coming Spring.
    Something is shedding its scales, crying from the heat of the light or the empty shell on the stage.
    “And cash is the poor mans money. Cash is the poor mans money.”

So you say “God” and I say “Say10”.
    Say say say 10.

Open your mouth love, like a gutted church.
    My goat horns are napalm trees and a crown of thorns is hard to swallow.
    You should pray now. Is it above or is it below?

Cocaine and Abel. I don’t baptize whores. I’m a legend, I’m not a fable.

So you should pray now. Is it above or is it below?

Kill4Me

Let’s grab our gold switchblade and make us a blood pact babe. To love and to fuck and to only see ourselves, and remember this...

Your hotel-heart won’t be so vacant and I can tell that you ain’t faking because I take death threats like the best of them.

Would you kill kill kill for me? I love you enough to ask you again, would you kill kill kill for me?
    You won’t be kissing me unless you kill for me. Kill kill kill for me.

Bloody noses are just like roses but what happens when we are betrayed?
    Would you drag them to the shed and unload six rounds in their fucking face? This is our sacrifice.

Sideways for attention, longways for results. Who are you going to cross?

Saturnalia

Ailanrutas si siht

When all your demons die, even if just one survives, I will still be here to hold you.
    No matter how cold you are. No matter how cold you are.

I see the terror in your teardrop. Take your belief, make it snow, let go and wait together until we thaw.

I don’t want to be another bullet hole in the exit sign of your road.

Just smile like a rifle, hot metal in the setting sun.
    I was invited to eat the young.

A stunning possession of symbolic firearms, in the bottomless celebrity scar.

I don’t want to be another bullet hole in the exit sign of your road.

Ailanrutas si siht

The roadside, all the bones picked clean, no gas in our machine.
    I will still be here to hold you, no matter how cold you are. No matter how cold we are.

Can’t stop now, no flowers to smell. The earth ate up the son (spelled this way in booklet), can’t even load my gun. It seems like Saturnalia.

Sat sat sat sat Saturnalia.

No exit plan here, no emergency room in this tomb and this door only opens one way.

Blinded by blackness, we’re just empty shells in the deafening void of our last sunset.

Je$u$ Cri$i$

I write songs to fight and to fuck to. If you wanna fuck then I’ll fuck you . If you wanna fight then I’ll fight you. Make up your mind or I’ll make it up for you.

The present is too fast. Anticipation is killing us. Cutting up rails. Eating our own tales (spelled this way in booklet).

So we’re sucking up Snow White’s powder. White powder. Snow White powder. High as a tower and ready to fall to the street like a viper.

I write songs to fight and to fuck to. If you wanna fuck, then I’ll fuck you. If you wanna fight, then I’ll fight you. Make up your mind or I’ll make it up for you.

Sucking up Snow White powder. White powder. Snow White Powder. High as a tower, fall to the steeet like a viper.

I’m like a Je$u$ Cri$i$. Je$u$ Cri$i$ And I made it up for you. Made it up for you.

Fight, fuck.

Blood Honey

You only say that you want me when I’m upside down, upside down.

I’ve got you tied up, I love it. Tied up, I love it. So why should I set you free?
    You’re tied up, you love it. No lies now, you love it. I’m not being mean, I’m just being me.

I’ve got some feelings, but I try to hide when I’m healing.
    I fuck every broken-crazy girl instead of hanging from the ceiling.
    So I keep my life a lie, I keep my head loose. My nose is like a beehive.
    I’m dripping blood, honey.

You only say that you want me when I’m upside down, upside down.

Heaven Upside Down

I can hear the scream of trumpets, smell the ash and sulfur. Talons of battalions scratch at the sky like black feathers and scorpion eyes.

I don’t attract what I want, I attract what I am. Dead as the bees buzzing inside my head.
    Hold my hand and spin around. Hold my hand and spin around. Hold my hand and spin around, this is heaven upside down.

And I tried to look inside you, I ended up looking through you. Now you try to tell me you’re not a ghost.

I don’t attract what I want, I attract what I am. Dead as the bee buzzing inside my head.

Not a ghost?

Threats of Romance

A girl is a man’s sickness. We all know the way it ends. No matter how many times we film it, the audience thinks they’ve seen it for the first time.
    And things that are pretty are always kept behind glass. And someone like me, someone like me can’t make it last.

I like you damaged, but I need something left. Something for me, something for me to wreck.

You are my sickness, we all know the way it ends. No matter how we film it the audience thinks that they saw it for the first time.

My seed would have made good fruit and you could have been a tree. I could have cut you down or just let you be.
    Because things that are pretty are always kept behind glass. And someone like me, someone like me, can’t make it last.

I like you damaged.
    Last edited by cataract777; 10-18-2017 at 04:23 PM.

2. Like 11 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah now that I've read the booklet, the online lyrics are hella wrong. It's good to have an official source since it's so easy to mishear Manson's lyrics.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

legend! Thanks for doing this! I wouldn't have the energy ��

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Now I only need the official Pale Emperor.. Genius has them wrong

For a lot of the complaints about the lyrics on this record I've been hearing on-line, they're really pretty tight and evocative. The only problem with them is that they don't tell a story any of us could follow intelligibly, not being in Manson's shoes, unlike the older albums. But they work - " Je$u$ Cri$i$" is clearly meant to be as tongue in cheek as "Snake Eyes And Sissies".

The only thing here that I find a little cringe inducing is "I'm not being mean/I'm just being me", but, well, the rest of the song is so powerful that it hardly matters. No "white cotton panties that are soaked and stained red" here, thankfully.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

JE$U$ CRI$I$ lyrics are around the wrong way in the booklet on both vinyl and CD.

It says “if you wanna fuck, then i’ll fuck you. If you wanna fight then i’ll fight you.”

When the lyrics in the song are the other way around.

I assume everyone realises that saturnalia lyrics are “this is saturnalia” in reverse? “Ailanrutas si siht”

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalarts View Post
    I assume everyone realises that saturnalia lyrics are “this is saturnalia” in reverse? “Ailanrutas si siht”
    Lol, I do now. I didn’t realize it when I was typing it out. I thought it was some foreign language lol.