Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: SAY10 Music Video (feat. Johnny Depp)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I guess Manson will never be good enough for you. Mind as well give up on him. >__>
    That's not happening, sorry. Anyways, NR is one of my favorite videos of his in general from my least favorite album of his. So anything's possible!

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I would say the song is far from being Average. It's one of the best on the album. The video doesn't make me like the song more, because i already love it enough.
    Oops. Sorry.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    That's not happening, sorry. Anyways, NR is one of my favorite videos of his in general from my least favorite album of his. So anything's possible!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/aa0f536c...2yzno1_500.gif
    That video actually wasn’t bad. I enjoyed it.

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

I never liked no reflection video,watched it maybe 4-5 times and that's it.just like slo-mo-tion.yikes.This video rocks,that's the real Manson.
    Chillin' Killin'

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I like it. It isn't the best video he's ever done, but it probably is the best since "No Reflection", which in turn was the best video since "(m)OBSCENE".

It's interesting that he directly references A Nightmare On Elm Street. With the exception of some of the samples from the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre on Smells Like Children, Manson has usually gone out of his way to avoid direct references to classic horror films in his art (or at least the films that were contemporaneous with the formation of Marilyn Manson; older films like M or Mad Love have been well represented in his art). And the wall sequence here is a lot better than the CGi garbage in the 2010 Elm Street remake, which was directed by Samuel Bayer, the director of the "Disposable Teens" video. All on a much smaller budget, too.
    Last edited by The Overman; 10-11-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Didn't someone say Uzi Vert was supposed to be in this one? Unless it was a bullshit rumor or a mistake and Manson was planning to collab with him on the next one.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    Do you not know the meaning of "one of?" "Apple pie is one of my favorite deserts, as well as ice cream, cake, and cookies." A person can have more than one "favorite" in any given category. :|
    We're somewhat partial to cheesecakes round these parts. http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...ciation-Thread
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    We're somewhat partial to cheesecakes round these parts. http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...ciation-Thread
    Was so sad KFC never got its own appreciation (I KNOW I'm not the only one here who likes it)
    I would've made one myself but was afraid I would have gotten a temp banned for being irrelevant lol

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Over million views just in 3 days,wow.Much better than WKWYFL .
    Chillin' Killin'

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post