Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: SAY10 Music Video (feat. Johnny Depp)

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    That's not happening, sorry. Anyways, NR is one of my favorite videos of his in general from my least favorite album of his. So anything's possible!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/aa0f536c...2yzno1_500.gif
    That definitely is a great video. Very dark and sinister. But I think SAY10 is a more exciting and visually stunning video. Plus the song is better.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    Was so sad KFC never got its own appreciation (I KNOW I'm not the only one here who likes it)
    I would've made one myself but was afraid I would have gotten a temp banned for being irrelevant lol
    Nah, irrelevance is allowed. But then, I don't like KFC, so it might still be a risky game.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

which will be the next music video of the band??

I have talked about how I think this is one of his worst albums and how I don't understand the hype and praise at all for it.

But Say10 is the best goddamn video he's done since (if you want to count the BV short film, than its that - otherwise...) (S)aint.

WKWYFL is still a resounding meh, though.

The Say10 video brings major This is the new shit flashbacks and I mean it in a VERY positive sense. That god damn contact lense changes everything, he looks like Marilyn fckn Manson finally again, the visuals are the return to what Manson used to be known for; the sinister, playful satan-aping character works so well here; the Depp certainly will increase the view ount of the video, but I cant unsee the Captain Jack Sparrow. :D Not sure what the gushing blood is supposed to mean other than the obvious shock value.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    Not sure what the gushing blood is supposed to mean other than the obvious shock value.
    That scene is a death of Cain
    Chillin' Killin'

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This is the best Manson video I've seen since maybe 'No Reflection'.While I don't love the new album, the recent videos have restored my faith that he hasn't completely lost his touch.
    After the Mephistopheles of Los Angeles, and Deep Six videos, I almost threw the towel in.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson...my fantasies have come true....

Seriously, though. I didn't know quite what to make of this video but upon reflection, I did enjoy it. It seemed like classic Manson meets Friday the 13th meets "rock and roll like it used to be when it was good". All in all, enjoyed it. Will definitely rewatch again and again not like WYK4M which was a total ripoff of a video game trailer. Sure, Say10 had some ripoffs but it was fun to see. Hope he does one for Blood Honey which is becoming my favorite track up there with Say10.
    "A pill to make you numb. A pill to make you dumb. A pill to make you anybody else. But all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself."

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    That scene is a death of Cain
    Thnx for the explanation!

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Say10 is completely the right direction and visualizations - dark, lusty, keyhole worthy. It could incorporate so much more but the minds eye is a hard thing to achieve, especially from a fan perspective.
    I gotta say I have watched it daily since release. Course Say10 is one of my tops from HUD so having a juicy video only compliments the enjoyment.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post