Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a post about Jessicka's rape accusations yet?

For those questioning about police or court action there will be a statute of limitations as there is for the majority of states in the US.

If it is true shame on him and he deserves whatever consequences come of it. If it's exaggerated or a lie, then idk. It's not necessarily confirmed but then again him locking his social media accounts is kind of damning in it's own way.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    For those questioning about police or court action there will be a statute of limitations as there is for the majority of states in the US.
    Can you explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Can you explain this?
    Essentially if rape or sexual assault isn't reported to the police within an allotted time period (10 years for example) then no legal action will be taken. This can be different in certain places depending on if there is DNA evidence, however that's always unlikely. The time period can vary state to state, so at this point whether innocent or guilty it's unlikely he'd be charged with any crime.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Thank you! Wow. That's kind of crazy.

Manson has released a statement about the accusations. “I knew Jessicka and Jeordie had a romantic relationship many years ago and I considered and still consider Jessicka to be a friend,” he said. “I knew nothing about these allegations until very recently and am saddened by Jessicka’s obvious distress.”

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I was just reading something last week that Jessicka had said something accusing Manson of thinking rape is funny?? The hell is THAT about??

It's crazy all of these famous people are being accused of rape in the public eye all at once. I really can't see Twiggy doing this (doesn't mean he didn't) but maybe that's just me not wanting to believe it. But believing that Manson thinking rape is funny I DAMN sure do NOT believe considering he himself was molested as a child! I don't think Mansons comment that was released was him incriminating or discrediting her story but more of him standing between the two of them watching the fingers pointed between the two. And I don't think Twiggy closing any account is a plea of guilt either.

If Twiggy did this and it's brought out by his mouth he did, I'll be so very baffled. But if she is lying about this, that would make her more disturbed than the actual story! I've been surprised before either way it COULD go.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynRezner15 View Post
    Who cares.
    I don't. I can't see Twiggy as being the physical or abusive type. And never heard of them dating. Maybe she really is SICK. But whatever they have faded away in fame. So who cares.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I happen to believe Jessicka and am in no way a rapist apologist or looking to excuse Twiggy from any potential transgressions but, what is there to be done about anything at this point? I applaud her for sharing her traumatic experiences (granted they are true) during a time when our society is narrowing its focus in on sexism and sexual abuse; she’s perhaps giving courage and a voice to those too fearful to come forward, but it’s hard to look at this situation with any degree of certainty given the surplus of drug abuse and degenerate antics of band members during that time period. No way is this a cut and dry situation I feel like there was too much shit going on and Jessicka probably beared the brunt of it. Time and change do not excuse sexual assault, but I’m just not clear on what the end goal here is, unless this is literally her #metoo and in the midst of Harvey Weinstein decided to try and empower others. But there is absolutely no point in dragging the entire band now for something that [probably] happened decades ago. If there are legal avenues to be pursued I would be in favor as a matter of principle, but that requires proper evidence and motivation for public litigation.

13. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

What in the utter fuck is wrong with some of you?? This is why people say 'never read the comments'. Sure yeah this is a fan forum but the toxic, reductive comments toward someone still carrying this kind of trauma in their head and heart are a very real example of why this kind of culture has been allowed to continue.

You never want to have to read these allegations, because you would hope we live in a world where there's no need for them. Where they aren't true. Where people you consider your shitty goth-teen heroes or whatever don't give you a reason to regret ever feeling that way, so you can continue projecting your own ideas onto them. But that's not always the case. We live in a world that is changing but where these things happen continually. I believe Jessicka as a survivor, and I support her struggle in being able to openly share this. I would wish that she would never have to be in that position in the first place--or any other woman for that matter, but living in a world where she can do that matters, especially for other women like herself who feel powerless or alone after having something significant taken from them.

I'm not entirely surprised, but my heart is sadder tonight for reading these allegations and knowing they exist.

15. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post