Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113

Thread: Do we have a post about Jessicka's rape accusations yet?

  1. #31
    Lunar Raven's Avatar
    Join Date: 12.15.14
    Posts: 13
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    I find it baffling to see how people are already taking sides here. Nothing is proofed, nothing is evident.
    If Jessicka accusations are right, Twiggy should get the full punishment that he deservers.
    However, he is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore, I hold my judgement until further information comes to light.
    But if he is guilty, and I believe her, he won't be punished. Not legally. Statute of limitations.

    Though it could essentially ruin his career.

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Original AIDS provider.
    The Empirical Guy's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.21.09
    Location: Ass-deep in a sea of dicks.
    Posts: 3,122
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloominatus View Post
    And by the way, although she's shit talked about Manson, Jessicka has also spoken out against people wishing him harm or celebrating his recent injury, despite the fact that he's been sending her harassing messages since he first got wind that she was coming out with this info.
    What's that? I've not seen or heard anything about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    I find it baffling to see how people are already taking sides here. Nothing is proofed, nothing is evident.
    If Jessicka accusations are right, Twiggy should get the full punishment that he deservers.
    However, he is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore, I hold my judgement until further information comes to light.
    Good to see somebody else understands how this works. A lot of people are ready to crucify Twiggy right now.

    A general reminder for the thread: the topic can be discussed and everyone's allowed their opinion, but any posts insulting, slandering or defaming either party involved won't be allowed.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

  3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  4. #33

    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Posts: 290
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Raven View Post
    But if he is guilty, and I believe her, he won't be punished. Not legally. Statute of limitations.

    Though it could essentially ruin his career.

    If he is guilty, it's a shame that there will be no punishment, but it will forever overshadow his life, his work and everything he does.
    Although this would not be enough.....

    Nevertheless, if he is not guilty, the damage has already been done with all the news sites picking the story about the alleged rape up.

    Once again I`m not judging Jessicka or Twiggy here. We have heard one side of the story and we all know that some fucked-up stuff happened in the Manson camp around the 90s. This does not excuse rape, however. If it ever happened... (not saying it has not).

    Fucked up stuff that is.

  5. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
  6. #34

    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: 668, The Neighbor of the Beast
    Posts: 539
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    This isn't about punishment, it's about accountability.

  7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #35
    Gloominatus's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.01.12
    Posts: 109
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    What's that? I've not seen or heard anything about that..
    Jessicka shared some of the messages that Manson has been sending her. This was in the closed group so I can't really repeat it, but it sure sounded like him. Pogo also got involved in that convo because it was right when Manson tried to call him and sent threatening messages just because Pogo didn't feel like talking.

    Believe me, I wish none of this were happening and I'm not saying any of us can know the full story, but I do believe Jessicka. I don't want to believe it; I've met Twiggy before and found him to be adorable. But obviously everyone has a life behind closed doors. Yes, Twiggy is legally innocent, but nothing legally will be done anyway as it is way too late. Jessicka herself has for sure done shitty things too, but that doesn't equal what Twiggy allegedly did. I also really appreciate Jessicka not alienating her fans who are also still MM fans, and encouraging people to separate the artist from the art.

    I am definitely trying to be restrained here and I'm not meaning to crucify Twiggy or slander anyone in the band, but this is a serious situation. Alice Glass is friends with Jessicka and has pulled out of the tour. Tyler seems like a pretty straight shooter and I'm not sure how he's going to respond to this. Twiggy hasn't been contributing to the songwriting for a very long time. This sure seems like a crossroads for the group and for Manson's career. It's a weird time to be a Manson fan.

  9. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  10. #36

    Join Date: 04.09.12
    Posts: 392
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Guilty until proven innocent - that's how the law works. We must always believe the victims, and always shame the guilty. Give Twiggy an extra year in prison for every year that he didn't report his rape to the police. Put Manson in prison too for supporting rape culture in human form.

  11. #37
    cold blows the wind Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,189
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SangreV View Post
    Guilty until proven innocent - that's how the law works. We must always believe the victims, and always shame the guilty. Give Twiggy an extra year in prison for every year that he didn't report his rape to the police. Put Manson in prison too for supporting rape culture in human form.
    I just feel the need to point out how fucking retarded almost everything you say is.

    Let's just start with the most basic goddamn thing here: "innocent until proven guilty" is a legal construct and not a social one. When it's incredibly clear to everybody that a person committed a crime, then there is no obligation on the public to wait for an actual legal trial to ascribe guilt. The legal status of this case has no bearing on whether he did it or not.

    I know you just can't seem to resist getting your triggered little far-right agenda cock out at every opportunity but maybe think for 5 seconds before you make a post, eh?
         

    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

  12. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #38

    Join Date: 04.09.12
    Posts: 392
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    I just feel the need to point out how fucking retarded almost everything you say is.

    Let's just start with the most basic goddamn thing here: "innocent until proven guilty" is a legal construct and not a social one. When it's incredibly clear to everybody that a person committed a crime, then there is no obligation on the public to wait for an actual legal trial to ascribe guilt. The legal status of this case has no bearing on whether he did it or not.

    I know you just can't seem to resist getting your triggered little far-right agenda cock out at every opportunity but maybe think for 5 seconds before you make a post, eh?
    Oh, so he's socially guilty until proven legally and/or socially innocent? Do you really not understand the point of laws in relation to society? Can I borrow your newspeak dictionary? I don't have the latest edition.

  14. #39
    cold blows the wind Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,189
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SangreV View Post
    Oh, so he's socially guilty until proven legally and/or socially innocent? Do you really not understand the point of laws in relation to society? Can I borrow your newspeak dictionary? I don't have the latest edition.
    It's not a difficult concept. He won't be legally penalized unless he faces legitimate legal charges, which almost certainly won't happen in this case for multiple reasons. He won't go to jail, that's where his right of innocence ends. He has no legal or societal protections from people judging him based on further public information. In that regard, it's more like 'innocent until reasonable evidence is provided' and it sure appears to me that reasonable evidence has been provided to most people here that he's at fault.

    Oh yeah, you don't actually care about any of that. You had your mind made up the second this happened not because of some righteous crusade in the name of justice, but because you're a holy warrior whose job it is to fight the growing scourge of feminists and SJWs overtaking the world. For some reason I get the feeling that you don't generally take the "let's hear out both sides" stance in the event of rape accusations - you seem more like the "Females are liars who invent rape stories all the time so our default position should be to approach them with open disbelief and demand overwhelming, unreasonable proof" type.
         

    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

  15. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  16. #40

    Join Date: 04.09.12
    Posts: 392
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    It's not a difficult concept. He won't be legally penalized unless he faces legitimate legal charges, which almost certainly won't happen in this case for multiple reasons. He won't go to jail, that's where his right of innocence ends. He has no legal or societal protections from people judging him based on further public information. In that regard, it's more like 'innocent until reasonable evidence is provided' and it sure appears to me that reasonable evidence has been provided to most people here that he's at fault.

    Oh yeah, you don't actually care about any of that. You had your mind made up the second this happened not because of some righteous crusade in the name of justice, but because you're a holy warrior whose job it is to fight the growing scourge of feminists and SJWs overtaking the world. For some reason I get the feeling that you don't generally take the "let's hear out both sides" stance in the event of rape accusations - you seem more like the "Females are liars who invent rape stories all the time so our default position should be to approach them with open disbelief and demand overwhelming, unreasonable proof" type.
    Oh, is that what I said? I think it's important to hear both sides, and I didn't know Twiggy admitted to it. Silly me, I thought he was, until now, only accused of rape. But, are rape and consent simply social constructs? All of this doubletalk - no wonder you are imagining things that I have(n't) said. Try some therapy.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS