Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Do we have a post about Jessicka's rape accusations yet?

Quote Originally Posted by suphiafilos View Post
    What happened 14 years ago? Her sexual assault? Her relationship with manson?

This is really a rollercoast of emotions
    Her assault. Relationship with MM was 2007-2010 or so, with a long break in between.

Catholic Girls with UZIs johncraze's Avatar

https://twitter.com/evanrachelwood/s...37939801530369

This is Wood's insinuation that has got everyone talking that perhaps is about Manson.

I don't know, all this stuff is really batshit crazy and it is getting to the point of feeling opportunistic. It is like: Lets all allege we were raped 20 or 15 years ago you guys! And we sure are gonna finally get those assholes we fucked a long time ago and now hate passionately because they're completely guilty of us consenting to have sex with them.

By this point, Twiggy should just give a damn statement already, I know Fred has his back on this. And Manson should really beware, because it seems they're out to get him too. Who knows who could be next? Trent Reznor? Al Jourgensen? The whole lot of 90s musicians who were drug addled fuck ups to the core?

Rape allegations everywhere... gosh, I feel the difference between actual rape and "rape" because he broke my feelings is getting really blurred at the moment, and shit, that stuff hurts the real victims whoever they may be. This trend of decades old rapes just isn't helping, they are highly prone to doubt and skepticism ( and with all reason).

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

ERW has not made any comment regarding her relationship with Manson. I'm going to close this thread, and leave the Jeordie thread open in the news section. Let's keep the discussion going there. Thanks.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post