Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Scott Mitchell, aka Daisy Berkowitz, has died.

  1. #11
    Rolando's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.13.12
    Location: Santiago, Chile
    Posts: 31
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    RIP

  2. #12
    Lord MeowMeow's Avatar
    Join Date: 03.03.10
    Posts: 192
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Very sorry to hear that, but expected this outcome when I read about his original diagnosis. Really admired his work on Portrait, SLC, and ACS. I do think he came up with some of the best guitar work featured on an MM album to this day.

    Cancer is an absolutely brutal illness and I hope his family and friends are doing as well as they can be.

  3. #13
    JoyfulDarter's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.06.17
    Location: Hell, etc.
    Posts: 138
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Whoa, this is kind of the big first Manson related death isn't it? RIP. Gonna give Portrait and SLC a listen tonight.

  4. #14
    You the Chicken Christina's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: In yo mama
    Posts: 1,075
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    Whoa, this is kind of the big first Manson related death isn't it? RIP. Gonna give Portrait and SLC a listen tonight.
    No, Gidget Gein was. I believe his was a heroin overdose. Scott had cancer.

    I find it sad that most fans hate him only because him and Manson had dispute. Only reason I dislike pogo is because of his massive amount of fb posts. I get he's pissed, I would be too but his childish behavior has extended waaaaay too long.

    But Scott dying is not a funny manner and if people didn't like him, at least let the man rest in peace! Their conflict wasn't yours and there would be no reason to bash him other than something happened between you personally!

    I do feel awful for how he suffered in the end. Colon cancer is excruciating

  5. #15
    204863 Zsa Zsa's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 639
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Daisy and Gidget were the only people I ever actively talked to on social media, and they were both so kind. It's a big loss, honestly. There will never be anything approaching a Spooky Kids reunion now.

  6. #16
    MissioMafia Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,253
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    That sucks. Even though I, amoung many others, disliked how he turned out, I still am sorry about his loss. I wonder what Manson has to say about this, as they started it all together.

    RIP OG Spooky Kid
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.



  7. #17
    Fucked up and down. Mansoniser's Avatar
    Join Date: 05.21.12
    Location: Coventry, England
    Posts: 581
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That sucks. Even though I, amoung many others, disliked how he turned out, I still am sorry about his loss. I wonder what Manson has to say about this, as they started it all together.

    RIP OG Spooky Kid
    I just saw comments from Pogo that Manson had been speaking with Scott recently, in the last couple of weeks. This was in response to someone angry that he hadn't released a statement.

  8. #18
    JoyfulDarter's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.06.17
    Location: Hell, etc.
    Posts: 138
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    No, Gidget Gein was. I believe his was a heroin overdose. Scott had cancer.

    I find it sad that most fans hate him only because him and Manson had dispute. Only reason I dislike pogo is because of his massive amount of fb posts. I get he's pissed, I would be too but his childish behavior has extended waaaaay too long.

    But Scott dying is not a funny manner and if people didn't like him, at least let the man rest in peace! Their conflict wasn't yours and there would be no reason to bash him other than something happened between you personally!

    I do feel awful for how he suffered in the end. Colon cancer is excruciating
    Damn, yeah, you're right, Brad was the first.

    I personally disliked Scott but just due to my own interactions with him on Facebook. Maybe it was a bad period for him but a lot of his posts seemed to be about dissing anyone who still liked the band. But I didn't hate him, he was a talented musician and definitely didn't deserve cancer or this. And I feel like a lot of people's impression of him based on bullshit accounts like LHROOH kinda tainted that with ridiculous bullshit anecdotes cooked up by Manson who was still salty over him being forced out of the band for some reason.

    I just hope that maybe this can help cement his place in history and more people will realize how important he was to Marilyn Manson, and especially Antichrist Superstar regardless of the fact Twiggy just re-recorded all his riffs.

  9. #19
    speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,358
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    It seems like it would be reasonable to unleash one or two rare or never before played Spooky Kids tracks when the tour resumes. (Or even a couple extra SLC songs...)

    I feel like Manson's current voice could complement this track a lot.



    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

  10. #20
    The Pale Scion Korpz's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.26.10
    Posts: 566
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Negative Three is an all time fav.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS