Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scott Mitchell, aka Daisy Berkowitz, has died.

RIP

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Very sorry to hear that, but expected this outcome when I read about his original diagnosis. Really admired his work on Portrait, SLC, and ACS. I do think he came up with some of the best guitar work featured on an MM album to this day.

Cancer is an absolutely brutal illness and I hope his family and friends are doing as well as they can be.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Whoa, this is kind of the big first Manson related death isn't it? RIP. Gonna give Portrait and SLC a listen tonight.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    Whoa, this is kind of the big first Manson related death isn't it? RIP. Gonna give Portrait and SLC a listen tonight.
    No, Gidget Gein was. I believe his was a heroin overdose. Scott had cancer.

I find it sad that most fans hate him only because him and Manson had dispute. Only reason I dislike pogo is because of his massive amount of fb posts. I get he's pissed, I would be too but his childish behavior has extended waaaaay too long.

But Scott dying is not a funny manner and if people didn't like him, at least let the man rest in peace! Their conflict wasn't yours and there would be no reason to bash him other than something happened between you personally!

I do feel awful for how he suffered in the end. Colon cancer is excruciating

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Daisy and Gidget were the only people I ever actively talked to on social media, and they were both so kind. It's a big loss, honestly. There will never be anything approaching a Spooky Kids reunion now.

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

That sucks. Even though I, amoung many others, disliked how he turned out, I still am sorry about his loss. I wonder what Manson has to say about this, as they started it all together.

RIP OG Spooky Kid
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That sucks. Even though I, amoung many others, disliked how he turned out, I still am sorry about his loss. I wonder what Manson has to say about this, as they started it all together.

RIP OG Spooky Kid
    I just saw comments from Pogo that Manson had been speaking with Scott recently, in the last couple of weeks. This was in response to someone angry that he hadn't released a statement.

14. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    No, Gidget Gein was. I believe his was a heroin overdose. Scott had cancer.

I find it sad that most fans hate him only because him and Manson had dispute. Only reason I dislike pogo is because of his massive amount of fb posts. I get he's pissed, I would be too but his childish behavior has extended waaaaay too long.

But Scott dying is not a funny manner and if people didn't like him, at least let the man rest in peace! Their conflict wasn't yours and there would be no reason to bash him other than something happened between you personally!

I do feel awful for how he suffered in the end. Colon cancer is excruciating
    Damn, yeah, you're right, Brad was the first.

I personally disliked Scott but just due to my own interactions with him on Facebook. Maybe it was a bad period for him but a lot of his posts seemed to be about dissing anyone who still liked the band. But I didn't hate him, he was a talented musician and definitely didn't deserve cancer or this. And I feel like a lot of people's impression of him based on bullshit accounts like LHROOH kinda tainted that with ridiculous bullshit anecdotes cooked up by Manson who was still salty over him being forced out of the band for some reason.

I just hope that maybe this can help cement his place in history and more people will realize how important he was to Marilyn Manson, and especially Antichrist Superstar regardless of the fact Twiggy just re-recorded all his riffs.

16. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

It seems like it would be reasonable to unleash one or two rare or never before played Spooky Kids tracks when the tour resumes. (Or even a couple extra SLC songs...)

I feel like Manson's current voice could complement this track a lot.

     

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

18. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Negative Three is an all time fav.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

20. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post