Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Jeordie White, no longer a member of Marilyn Manson.

Jessicka hasn't been running that Twitter recently.
    That tweet was in reply to someone else who had tweeted Laney.
    Laney was born in February so that Instagram is obviously run by an imbecile.
    Also just because this Pete is still friends with Twiggy doesn't mean or prove anything.

That Instagram is obviously there to just twist things that aren't at all relevant.

And that kind of response to a rape allegation is frankly just disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    Jessicka hasn't been running that Twitter recently.
    That tweet was in reply to someone else who had tweeted Laney.
    Laney was born in February so that Instagram is obviously run by an imbecile.
    Also just because this Pete is still friends with Twiggy doesn't mean or prove anything.

That Instagram is obviously there to just twist things that aren't at all relevant.

And that kind of response to a rape allegation is frankly just disturbing.
    Yeah I know cause that girl who created the post wrote me pm and said Jessicka herself put it up and has been using that site to trash Jeordie sharing shit to Laney
    She has also been, before the alligation, tagging Jeordie in friendly posts!

I don't care how many words anyone writes in a post or tells me I'm disturbing because someone yells "RAPE" and I don't believe it, because a reason to believe or a reason to not, it IS a two way street IF you weren't there(but a lot who were are now talking but don't wanna publicly get involved for whatever reason) I'm NOT convinced.
    Last edited by Christina; 11-02-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I think this topic has served its purpose. For the news item regarding Marilyn Manson's line-up change, please see HERE.

For news relating to tour personnel, please see the band's various feeds, announcements will of course be added to Provider Module as they arrive. Many thanks.

S.D.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post