Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Manson mentioning "Heaven Upsie Down" in January/2015 (before TPE release!)

Default Manson mentioning "Heaven Upsie Down" in January/2015 (before TPE release!)

It looks like Manson mentioned album title long before he knew HUD is actually going to be title of his next record. I just stumbled upon this:

“I had everything I owned in my whole life – except for my books – in storage. And I wanted to find a house, to really put my roots down in California, and I had been living out of a suitcase for three years or so. And so I went to look at houses and it was strange even for my own manager at the time. He was surprised to see me in the daylight, walking around.”

That doesn’t usually happen?

“It doesn’t usually happen. But I really wanted to flip my entire world upside down, have HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN instead of hell. I just wanted to change things completely. To have that element of surprise.”
    source:
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...d-a-fake-world

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I am supportive of the record being affectionately referred to as Heaven Oopsie Daisy.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

To me it just sounds like he went back to that mentality and found the name of the album from that mentality
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I think that may have been time period he wrote lyrics for HUD the song. He told in one interview that it was already written but he could not find home or place for it (I dont remember exact words).

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post