Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish Manson to give a original naming to the remaining bandmates.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I vote for calling the new guy Juan 6.
    I vote Juan 2 3

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    It'd be slightly redundant for that to continue now. The original band members careers were built around the characters they came up with, and later weren't able to really escape from them, now he works with established musicians who have worked a lot with other bands and have their own professional identities outside of Marilyn Manson so it wouldn't really work.
    Given how outside of Tyler and Gil "the band" is mostly live session musicians I wouldn't mind if they had classic Spooky Kids type names for their duration with the group. In the age of the internet it's not like it would be hard to track down their real names if someone was so inclined. Hell, it might help their careers. Zim Zum still kept using the name long after he left Manson.