Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modulite Fashion & Style

Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Ahha, dressing and makeup need to take place in fifteen or ten minutes max, usually in the dark.
    I can get dressed in 5 minutes or less but my makeup takes at least 20. I have reviewed my routine over and over again thinking what steps I can skip, only to conclude that they're all necessary. I don't mess around with things like contour, highlight, eyeshadow or eyeliner in my daily routine but rather spend time to even out my skintone and conceal my under eye area because I've been blessed with deep, purple-ish tear throughs since birth. :P

There's a worry - am I no longer me without lipstick? :P Clothing does wonders for not getting arrested though, so it has its place!
    Not what I meant at all- I'm really bad at compliments, lol. What I was trying to say is that your hairstyle + red lip is like a signature look that suits you so well that it's hard to imagine you otherwise. And yes, clothing does have its place but a good hairstyle is the best accessory one can have and girl, you've got it! :)

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Jeans or leggings; tshirt or sphaghetti strap shirt, button-ups for work; assortment of pull overs/ sweaters/ jackets to keep the cold at bay. (yes, even in florida)
    Fuck high heels. (Occasionally fun.)
    Boots every day. Otherwise, sneakers. Socks. Knee high socks.
    Comfort is my fashion.
    No make up.
    thankfully my genetic make up makes my hair naturally "glamorous" =P I brush my hair with my fingers while in the shower.
    I don't buy into any of the beauty products, other than benzoyl peroxide acne cleaners, intense conditioners, and perfume.
    I know how to do makeup, and love it as an artform, but I'd rather sleep in.
    <3 -and I'm just gonna continue throwing up hearts all over this forum.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Jeans or leggings; tshirt or sphaghetti strap shirt, button-ups for work; assortment of pull overs/ sweaters/ jackets to keep the cold at bay. (yes, even in florida)
    Fuck high heels. (Occasionally fun.)
    Boots every day. Otherwise, sneakers. Socks. Knee high socks.
    Comfort is my fashion.
    No make up.
    thankfully my genetic make up makes my hair naturally "glamorous" =P I brush my hair with my fingers while in the shower.
    I don't buy into any of the beauty products, other than benzoyl peroxide acne cleaners, intense conditioners, and perfume.
    I know how to do makeup, and love it as an artform, but I'd rather sleep in.
    <3 -and I'm just gonna continue throwing up hearts all over this forum.
    Your genetic makeup is beyond good in general, and you rock it, not least of which the amazingness of your hair :)

And I hear you on the fuck high heels.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Today I wore a new Black Fur coat, a Black and white smoke print button down, steel capped platforms, Black smart pants. I got a lot of complements on the new coat. I love it.

Once again, contrasts. Has that "glamorous look", with a sort of punk vibe. Love it.

I'm looking into getting a Grey/ charcoal herringbone/ fleck wool overcoat, been wanting a Grey coat for a while. Found a really nice one.

These shoes are a must have:

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Spectacular Nemo. Got a picture of this fabulous sounding new coat?

I have a brown/gold flecked herringbone coat, but... not quite what you are aiming for.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Spectacular Nemo. Got a picture of this fabulous sounding new coat?
    http://m.asos.com/us/noose-monkey/no...BoCJiQQAvD_BwE
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post