Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Have Insecurities? (Self loathing thread)

I'm with S.D., but I've made most manageable. I stay away from triggers for my own good- if I did some cognitive therapy I supposedly wouldn't have to, but that's just another way of coping- I think it's just too late for all that.

I do much better with mirrors.

I'm just trying to be the best me- I take care of myself nutritionally, physically, and mentally (which means staying away from the stressors when possible)^
    I'm still awkward at socializing outside my work (around my daughter's peers' parents)- this is a struggle of mine. & I hope it doesn't affect her future friendships... if she goes to school- I'm increasingly uncomfortable about teens in highschool. Just the other day a kid brought a gun to school here and shot himself during a scheduled fire drill. Yesterday, a school was on lockdown because of a threat. same things a couple days ago. shooting shooting shooting shooting all because of insecurities and social media- is private school any safer? homeschool. Can I afford it, the time? Will I be able to afford it? Will her generation rise above and leave behind the stigma of social media? )

I smile more, smiles are returned.

Don't stress about what can't be changed, change what can, and don't over-indulge. Unless it is hugs.
    & at the end of the day I'm teaching my daughter how to live happily & healthy- for now. Hopefully these roots are strong and stabilizing for the brunt of her teenage years.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Yes i do, but i don't let that insecurity ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by hugeur View Post
    Yes i do, but i don't let that insecurity ruin my life
    Drugs.

I wish I could feel more, be more, see more. Know more and feel confident that my reality is good.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

@Golden Eel, are you actually Lester Burnham?

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

My level of tolerance, restraint and commitment to living at least another 20 years or so. Not that I want to destroy everything, everyone or off myself. But ffs I don't want to even begin to question how I've managed to cope with some of the worst types of pain, levels of hell on earth and how much longer I'm going to have to. So, I guess the insecurities below the surface of the ones mentioned are my constant feelings of uncertainty, becoming more and more impatient and my coping mechanisms dwindling more and more each day.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM