Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Columbus, Ohio and other non-rescheduled date orphans

Default Columbus, Ohio and other non-rescheduled date orphans

I know this is a little late but I had tickets to the Columbus show that was canceled and never rescheduled. I know there was one other date that was not rescheduled but I can't remember where it was. Did you guys get your money back? Is MM still planning on rescheduling these? I haven't gotten my money back and I doubt they will reschedule. What did you guys do and are you as bummed as I am about this?

My show was rescheduled but you have to just contact the place you got your ticket from. Say Ticketmaster. They’ll refund you.

Yeah the Columbus show is not being rescheduled. At least that is what the Manson websites say. Ticketmaster told me it was to be rescheduled and I waited over a month and no date. Tigger is right, just contact where u bought your tickets and ask for a refund.
    And yes, completely bummed out...I had VIP M & G. Which was my first ever for any artist.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV