Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KILL4ME Music Video

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Great video! Excellent cinematography vibe and visual concept.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I personally didn't like the aerial shots, they just looked very awkward to me.

Aside from that I enjoyed it, with the amount of shots edited together so quickly I'm interested to see how people dissect the video.

I don't think I care enough about Johnny Depp to really appreciate this video. He looked so lost and confused for almost all of it lmao.

Manson looks fantastic, and I really wish there had been clearer shots of him in the lingerie (I miss that aspect of him sooooo much!). Amazing cinematography and color scheme though; much better than this era's other 2 videos in my opinion.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Those flowers of evil are potent...

would love someone to step up and give a breakdown of the symbology and art expressed within this video. the crumpled paper, the book artwork, the jewelry, etc.

The opening adornments bring me to Blood Honey: "I fuck every crazy, broken girl instead of hanging from my ceiling"- this line initially brought to mind suicide, of course, but then it became twisted and I started to consider chandeliers and the metaphorical implications-
    I'll stop there.

What a creepy video, all content-

Just because.

This was done exceptionally well.

"I don't think I care enough about Johnny Depp to really appreciate this video. He looked so lost and confused for almost all of it lmao. " @Threskiornis
    Lack of control will do that to a person. Depp plays the role well: whats going to happen today? Oh, number 6?
    Last edited by YoureAlreadyHere; 11-14-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

I'm not sure what's going on in the video. What's the story? I like the big red jacket and glad the eye contact is back for another video.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Threskiornis View Post
    I don't think I care enough about Johnny Depp to really appreciate this video. He looked so lost and confused.
    I agree! I LOVE Johnny Depp, not because like most girl (and some boys) I think he's attractive cause I don't, but he made too many confused expressions. Almost like somebody farted and he couldn't figure out who made the stink.

It was good but not my favorite. I find it surprising that so many people love this albums videos. Maybe it's because I grew up in the ACS era.. Blah blah blah! But I don't find these as dark and "disturbing" as past videos. HSG still tops as the worst so I can't complain.

All and all I like that Depp and MM has rekindled a good friendship this past decade. I think they make a good pair because they're both so very artistic.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on in the video. What's the story?
    Johnny Depp seems to ask himself as well, what's the story, he looks too confused all the time.

There is no story and that bothers me : / but I like the aerial shots of Manson.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

About Johnny Depp's face on the video:

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Am I the only person who thinks he should reunite with Flora Sigismondi? Not because of the thought of trying to live out the past (lord knows there's way more past things nowadays to point out) but because they made a wonderful team!

I'd love to see them work together again.

16. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Haha yeh it does look like johnny depp is looking for his house keys 😂