Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KILL4ME Music Video

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Although I was left with a satiated smile after watching this I'm not quite sure I managed to decipher a cohesive narrative. I did enjoy the aerial shots of Manson and the sneaky peaks at diaphanous rubber gloves grabbing at flesh but the sex stuff was a little too domesticated and clinical...he used to be filthier. And I hate to admit it but watching two 50 year old men pawing clumsily at foxy, impassive ladies young enough to be their daughters is a teensy weensy bit cringy.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    And I hate to admit it but watching two 50 year old men pawing clumsily at foxy, impassive ladies young enough to be their daughters is a teensy weensy bit cringy.
    No, it isn't. That's probably my favorite part. Just the idea of two men who are ageless due to their fame having fun together in bed as best friends with younger women that remind them of how they still have it. I do agree with you about the narrative of this "story" though.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    No, it isn't. That's probably my favorite part. Just the idea of two men who are ageless due to their fame having fun together in bed as best friends with younger women that remind them of how they still have it. I do agree with you about the narrative of this "story" though.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear, however, my take on it is slightly different, and I think it only serves to highlight how they really don't have it anymore.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear, however, my take on it is slightly different, and I think it only serves to highlight how they really don't have it anymore.
    No, no. They do. Even if it is creepy....They will always be best friends, no matter at what age, just going through as many sexual escapades with whoever they want because their touch and essence is high demand.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    No, no. They do. Even if it is creepy....They will always be best friends, no matter at what age, just going through as many sexual escapades with whoever they want because their touch and essence is high demand.
    Well, when one's 'essence' is in such high demand I suppose one has no choice but to sprinkle it on every willing recipient.

Well, when one's 'essence' is in such high demand I suppose one has no choice but to sprinkle it on every willing recipient.
    Like sands from the Dead Sea...
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

My impression of the video was it was inspired by som movie. I remember Manson talking in recent interwievs about how one movie impressed him. I only remembered words "Strange color" "tears" "body" So I looked up trailer and guess what. You don't even have to watch the whole movie to see the obvious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOTt4lUdK9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjyk8bpRa-8
    Last edited by DavidDoloresFrank; 11-14-2017 at 03:13 PM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Since the first time I listened to the song, I've felt like I'm going to strip-dance to it for my potential future wife one day... But I digress.

The video is sexy as fuck, I loved it. So far, this era has renewed my interest for his visual works. I also felt the connection to the Dope Show shots; and overall (since today I finally got to buy my physical copy) I keep feeling this is how I visualized MM to be 20 years after Antichrist Superstar.

And yes, I would love for another video to come out.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Nice visuals. Manson is delivering his best music videos since TGAOG era.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

His catchy phrase "no reason" comes to mind when watching this. Apparenly it's just an homage to "The Strange Color Of Your Body's Tears" and some sex and Depp. It has good imagery. However, I'm not sure about the story behind it, some people are saying it's connected to say10 somehow, but I'm silly and I can't connect the dots. I'm more confused than Depp. And I've watched it like 5 times

18. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post