Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perou Working with Marilyn Manson Again!!!

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Not from HUD? Well I hope it's something unheard, And original, not a cover. So glad to hear Bates is Scoring Deadpool 2, as if I needed another reason to see it. Can't waiting to see this unfold.

This must be the shot Perou is referring to:

Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 11-25-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Even if it's a cover, I'd welcome that. They don't really work for Manson in the same way they used to, now he seems to cover songs that comfortably fit in with his contemporary aesthetic, or even just songs he personally likes.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Gimme more!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxecutioner View Post
    The acoustic version of "The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles" called "Fated, Faithful, Fatal" was used for The Punisher Soundtrack done by Bates.
    I know it is an acoustic version of TMOLA. But I wondered if Manson and Tyler had recently worked with Marvel, so I searched Google. And I found that.
    Sorry for my poor English.

English is not my first language.

This movie. The song isn't heard in the trailer, but the word is (from his own mouth) that he even plays a role in the movie. Also, some familiar shots resembling a certain music video can be seen here.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Fox’s Marvel division has honestly gotten to the point where I prefer it over Disney Marvel. They’ve been taking risks and it’s paying off in spades. I’m also getting fatigued from super hero films so when one of these films impresses me I can tell they know what they’re doing.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Fox’s Marvel division has honestly gotten to the point where I prefer it over Disney Marvel. They’ve been taking risks and it’s paying off in spades. I’m also getting fatigued from super hero films so when one of these films impresses me I can tell they know what they’re doing.
    Have you watched Thor Ragnarok? That's probably the best super hero movie for me ever. It takes risks, is hilarious as hell, great cast and some cinematic shots looks like they are straight out of the comics (Kirby-esque).

BTW: Perou mentioned in his latest instagram post that for his 20th anniversary of shooting Manson he will release a book with photos of him next year. Hopefully this will come to fruition.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah Thor Was good but it’s still Disney Marvel. I’m digging the grittiness of Fox’s Division at the moment. Thor was the best comedy of the year which makes sense since the director of the new Thor directed my other favorite comedy ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Thor and Hulks chemistry was definitely hilarious.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Not from HUD? Well I hope it's something unheard, And original, not a cover. So glad to hear Bates is Scoring Deadpool 2, as if I needed another reason to see it. Can't waiting to see this unfold.

This must be the shot Perou is referring to:

http://www.providermodule.com/galler.../HW_Live_4.jpg
    Was this from the GGG tour? I'm confused. Perou said "15 years ago" which is 2002, but this pic looks like it's from the ACSS era.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    Was this from the GGG tour? I'm confused. Perou said "15 years ago" which is 2002, but this pic looks like it's from the ACSS era.
    Nah dude if you expand it you can see that it is GGG. He has the shorter long black hair and the black corset. In the Dead to the World tour his corset was whiter and looked more like a straight jacket to me.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post