Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marilyn Manson Interviewed + Acoustic Sweet Dreams Performance on Italian TV - MUSIC

I can't understand a word he's saying, do we have some Italian PMers who can translate??? I liked the acoustic Sweet Dreams, I hear nothing wrong with his voice!

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Sweet God of Fuck he sounds good here...

Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I can't understand a word he's saying, do we have some Italian PMers who can translate??? I liked the acoustic Sweet Dreams, I hear nothing wrong with his voice!
    You can opt for English subtitles from the settings icon at the bottom right hand side of the video window but they don't make much sense. The worst part is when Manson starts talking and then gets dubbed by the translator, you can still kind of hear him so it's an unspeakable mash of English and Italian. I felt like my mind couldn't decide between trying to hear Manson's speech or read the subtitles :P

As a side note, I'm really liking how Manson does his makeup base these days. His skin no longer has that super matte powdery finish, looks more like skin.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

My one issue with the performance is the parts where he does a bit of screaming. The rest I liked but considering it was acoustic it showed the flaws more. He sounds good with a full band but should have toned it down in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    My one issue with the performance is the parts where he does a bit of screaming. The rest I liked but considering it was acoustic it showed the flaws more. He sounds good with a full band but should have toned it down in my opinion.
    It sounded really good early on but I think he should have done it a little more sparingly. Nothing to do with his voice just making those moments of power he wanted to emphasize stand out more.

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

I loved the strings in the performance. He should incorporate them into the live shows. Mansons voice and string arrangements sound great.
    Also I canít watch interviews when they turn down what the actual person is saying for translation on top. Can someone give brief points about the interview.

Well, I think Mansonís voice is BACK. Not gone. It was pretty bad for a couple of years, but the man is on fire right now.

And I sincerely hope Bates stays with the band forever. He clearly is the soul of the musicians. Really a professional, like when Manson messes up the words or gets somewhat lost for a minute, he immediately steps up and takes the situation in control. Like a true companion.

9. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

So whatís the chances of the say10 performance surfacing?

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post