Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Appreciation

The floor.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

My beard and hair that I am going to have cut rugged today, dyed black and grey to go for an outlaw backwoods creepin' guitar pickin' wizard warlock look today.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Horseback ride alone in the woods.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Being able to escape the Cold Winter to the Warmth of FL in a matter of hours.
    The Conet Project

I would like to say that I appreciate discovering through (thanks to and firstly) to the first "iGods"... (even though I hate my ex step father, he is a fucking intel/tech genius who introduced me to the world of dialing up to virtual communities and information sharing/access).. discovering other Marilyn Manson fans as a pre-teen/teenager.

I also have an appreciation for the amount of encyclopedias, religious, occult, mythology, numerology, astrology, and military books and documents that I already was familiar with and had memorized before I had even listened to Manson very much. I had a jump start on what many kids at the time had become attracted to/exposed to and wanted to fill their lack of personalities with. Incompetent rejects who would never have an interest towards going to art school or getting laid otherwise had he not become a mainstream artist. Using all of the knowledge I had at the time and was continuing to learn about concurrently along with each era of his. I became better at manipulating my classmates and also later in life, women into thinking that I was fucking mysterious and smart or something. Also, for some reason "sexy". So, thank you Marilyn Manson for making all of these people available to me for my own personal experimentation, (gotta admit legit friendships, but very few), as well as a sex life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"You bite the tinfoil they give you. Your piano eye mind is detuned. You are amused by your confusion. Staple your face to mine if you're afraid to be alone."./"You want to get rid of me. You want a new lie.".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

My Neti pot. It's my poor sinus' best friend. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    My Neti pot. It's my poor sinus' best friend. <3
    U smoke, yo?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    U smoke, yo?
    Yes, why do you ask?

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Whenever it actually doesn't rain or snow. Having to work outside in any capacity will eventually do that to you. =P