Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you replace anything you don't like about the world with?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default What would you replace anything you don't like about the world with?

I'm just going to create this topic anyway even though I wasn't going to. I'll attempt to be humorous as this is my take on how most people think and no one will actually change this mode of thought now. First I'd just like to say that I think everyone deserves free everything forever. And the government will subsidize it. But we don't need government. I hate the government. Capitalism is evil. Rich people are evil. Even though government subsidies and evil rich people who became rich through thriving in a competitive, merit based market are the reason most of our social programs exist. Democracy is being undermined even though we were never a democracy. As a matter of fact, we were saved from that philosophical political framework. Fuck Rome. They're losers. They failed. With that said. We need another Evacuation Day similar to the one that followed the Siege of Boston. We also need another Siege of Boston. Only everywhere by getting rid of all of the educated people who earned and are proud of their accomplishments people., people. We need to eliminate the idea of personhood. We also need to educate people. We need an anarchist monarchy. We need the same curriculum for everyone. Jobs for everyone even if they lack the skills sets. We need mob rule. Benjamin Franklin and James Madison were full of shit. So ware Hamilton and Adams. We need a democricide. We need mob rule to ensure the survival of our democracy. We need help from the government to accomplish this as well as the military to prevent a tyrannical government from becoming a dictatorship. By accomplishing that, by relying on those entities, we can have total equity across the board.

I hate the military. We don't need the military. They kill people. Nothing has ever been resolved through times of stress or conflict. Ever. They are going to help the government establish a dictatorship.We'll be fine because the rest of the world is inherently accepting of our traditions and no one resents us because we're a sanctuary for freedom and opportunity for all. Laws are stupid. Everyone wants to come here because of our diversity and opportunities. Anyway. Back to the topic. I want free ice cream. Universal ice cream. Free ice cream for everyone forever. How are we gonna pay for this? We're gonna tax the rich. All we have to do is tax the rich. We can be like Venezuela. I love Nicolas Maduro. I love Hugo Chavez. Also. Atheism can't be stopped! Because it's not a movement. So, no. it can't be stopped. Christian American must come to an end even though we were never a Christian nation by constitutional law. anyway. We need Lawmakers to put an end to religious influence in politics. We need more laws to protect against that. Nationalism is bad. It's a very, very bad thing. Multiculturalism is more important than a multiethnic-intercculture where people fully integrate and exist, interacting with one another. We must live autonomously and divided. Inhibited communications forever for everyone. We need more of that. More of that for everyone. We must accept everyone. Accept everyone. But don't accept other cultures or ideas. We only need one that is different than this one. That's what makes us so diverse. Again. We don't need assimilation. We need to tolerate intolerance. Other countries customs are racist, xenophobic and unfair. Hamlet was crazy. We need more failed states. Sovereignty must be dissolved.

Okay, enough of that. Here are some informative and entertaining videos/ejumicatative links

Pst. It's other poor people who oppress other poor people more often than not.

Corporations don't pay higher tax rates? That's a myth widely accepted and professed by Utopian populists

http://www.actontaxreform.com/why-co.../myth-v-facts/

And just for the hell of it ...While I'm not a Republican/Conservative. Nor am I part of the Alt-Right (Which if anyone has noticed , I don't care about reputation and would proudly flaunt myself as being one/part of that fringe group I were) - Here's a video of Malcom X ,who Louis Ferrakhan had a role in assassinating to destroy black empowerment starting the destruction of the black American nuclear family unit for more dependence on rich white American people in government, talking about how liberalism keeps POC enslaved. Not just black people. But also the poor Japanese immigrants, Jews, Vietnamese and Indians here in America that while also minorities, excel in almost every field...wait. Anyway.

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 04-23-2017 at 06:04 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Stupid people with smart people
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Spiders with titties.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Spiders with titties.
    i second this.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

---Placeholder---
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Spiders with titties.
    I'd love it if reactions stayed the same though. Wife screaming in the bathroom "I need you to get here now and deal with these titties." I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    I'd love it if reactions stayed the same though. Wife screaming in the bathroom "I need you to get here now and deal with these titties." I'm cool with that.
    Even better: 'HELP I HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY A TIT.'
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

See, now this is what I like. Finally, I've accomplished a goal on here. Everything is better with more titties. This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Stellar
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    See, now this is what I like. Finally, I've accomplished a goal on here. Everything is better with more titties. This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Stellar
    the sarcasm is thick enough for me to cut it up and eat it like that time Scooby Doo ate fog.

Devan was here.

and Nothing's gonna change the world, but if IT were, the change would have a ripple effect amounting to even more negative connotations than before.

Mosquitos. I'd replace them with compliments.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.