Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Releases 'Cry Little Sister' Cover

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

It's going to be incredible and being attached to The New Mutants it's going to expose Marilyn Manson to a mass audience in a really awesome way.
    Love it or hate it, I think Tainted Love was the last soundtrack he was on that he also shot a music video for and was attached to a big movie and not only did it promote the film well but it also promoted Marilyn Manson really well. So I see this time around being even better, it's win - win!

From what we've heard of the cover it sounds great and if the video is more dark and minimal like the teaser clip then it will accompany it very well!

Canít wait to hear the studio version in full. From what weíve heard already it sounds amazing.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

So excited for this. Manson hasn't shot a video for a song / cove4 he did exclusively for a film in a long time (As Norse said, Tainted Love). Glad to see this happening.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

The cover sounds brilliant. I'm also glad the original writer, G Tom Mac, approves of it and loves it.

I can't believe Manson is still coming out with amazing new music, covers, videos...after 30 (!) years. He proved what he had to prove 20 years ago and is still going strong.

I'd die if he decided to play this live.

Not sure where to post this, but i guess it's still from new video so...
    Chillin' Killin'

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

He looks great so far in the video. Can't wait.

Also, in reply to NapalmHeart, what other Artist has stayed this good and relevant for 30 years? Amazing.

Edit: Gil commented "Can't wait to play it live" so... they're going to play it? Fuck...

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Fuck, I hope they debut it on the European tour. But I could see them holding off for the Twins tour... but then major EU festivals is a perfect place to debut it live to a mass audience of fans / casual fans and non fans.

Didnít the film get pushed back til next year? So does that mean we wonít see the video for a while?

Or did I just make that up? Maybe it was just the xmen dark pheonix film that got delayed?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    Didn’t the film get pushed back til next year? So does that mean we won’t see the video for a while?

Or did I just make that up? Maybe it was just the xmen dark pheonix film that got delayed?
    Yeah the film isn’t out until Aug 2019! Over a year away, but if MM is filming and teasing this then I think we will get it released before the film. And I guess it may lend itself into the launch of major promotion for the film, but yeah usally we don’t get soundtrack songs until the soundtrack is released around the same time of the movie.

Guy who wrote cry little sister ,Gerard McMahon posted on instagram MM pic with hastag #midjune.
    Chillin' Killin'