Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Manson Releases 'Cry Little Sister' Cover

Those swirly cloudy effects remind me of absinthe louche! The more I watch that video, the more I like it. I notice something new every time.

I think Manson is a great singer. He does things with his voice that is very hypnotizing. His voice is very distinctive, and unique for the genre that he is classified under. Also after all the years of screaming, drugs, alcohol, and excessive touring. His voice has held up over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    I think Manson is a great singer. He does things with his voice that is very hypnotizing. His voice is very distinctive, and unique for the genre that he is classified under. Also after all the years of screaming, drugs, alcohol, and excessive touring. His voice has held up over the years.
    ^^^ j'adore.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

It seems like he had to relearn how to use his voice with age, the same way Bowie and Elton John changed the key in some of their songs, Manson had to change his style of singing because of the damage, he's certainly doing better now than he was a decade ago.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    It seems like he had to relearn how to use his voice with age, the same way Bowie and Elton John changed the key in some of their songs, Manson had to change his style of singing because of the damage, he's certainly doing better now than he was a decade ago.
    He started to change after Personal Jesus came out, then it went to EMDM and it stuck. It's probably the best for his voice, even though j miss that raspy rough voice of the HW era.
    B e c o m e G r o w D e s t r o y
    ApP

Chillin' Killin'

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    So, he switched to DC, from Marvel? HmmMmm I was expecting this song to be the trailer score for New Mutants. I'm confused lol
    . . the fear takes hold

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    So, he switched to DC, from Marvel? HmmMmm I was expecting this song to be the trailer score for New Mutants. I'm confused lol
    Yeah... idk. And that movie/ trailer looks TERRIBLE. What a waste of a great cover.
    B e c o m e G r o w D e s t r o y
    ApP