Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Original Songs

Default Original Songs

Hey, guys. I have a few original songs that I made. I'd like some feedback if possible. Some I like and some aren't as good. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

i heard all your shit, i'm sorry but ... you suck .. May you need to change some tools, for exemple your drum is too much " synthetic" no variation of velocity between two " kick". Your voice is not very good, you should take a real singer, only the last of liquor is " acceptable " ..

Update! New one:

Update! Another new one:

Update! Three More New Ones:

Update! New One:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Monroe View Post
    Update! New One:
    I don't have the time to listen to all your songs so I'll only "judge" this one. First of all, I like the fact that you've got your own imagery which is a really nice thing. Though, the realization of the visuals could be improved (lack of FPS, sometimes pictures are cut, etc). The mastering must be improved too (it's not even stereo). The vocals dB are too low. Some VSTi you're using sounds awful (e. 1:16) and some transitions could be fixed (e. 2:41).

As the @Raw said, you need to uses the velocity parameters and humanize your drums. The rhythmic perc. aren't bad, they just lack of variations. The end of the video goes insane but the music lacks power for the outro part. Good luck.