Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Jan 15 2018 - Hollywood Palladium - Los Angeles, California, USA

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Default Jan 15 2018 - Hollywood Palladium - Los Angeles, California, USA

Well, there was no thread made for this date. I think because the date itself was added later after the other dates.

I wasnít originally planning on going to this show, but, after getting of work I remembered the set lists that have been posted the last couple of shows. I soon grew eager to go. I went on Ticketmaster and bought a pit ticket. I hopped in the car quickly, stopped at the gas station, and headed right into Los Angeles traffic. I got there in about an hour and waited in line, which as around the whole block.

I wasnít expecting to be close to the stage but to my surprise I was in the dead center of the floor. Towards the middle of the show I made it pretty close to the stage due to all of the pushing coming from the back.

The show itself was amazing. Iím so glad I went. They didnít have a curtain up to drop. Manson instead walked out with the nurses to sit on the throne. The moment of him walking on stage was pretty cool, especially with his cover of Cry Little Sister playing over the PA.I finally got to hear The Reflecting God and This Is the New Shit. Not to mention The Nobodies! The band is so tight. I really love this line up. Itís a whole new Manson experience. Tyler was incredible too. As well as Juan and Gil. Paul was good too but I didnít notice him as much since he was off to the far left.

Iím so glad I got to hear Tattooed In Reverse. Thatís what really got me wanting to go to the show. Itís sooooooo good live! Manson messed up the timing of the opening line to the song so he had the band do it again so he could get it right. Iím glad he did. Deep Six was the second song played, which I was surprised by. But itís so fucking good live. One of my favorites. Revelation #12 worked well as a song he did halfway through the set. Glad I got to hear it live. KILL4ME sounded great as well.

I stand corrected by SAY10 not being an awesome live song. The YouTube videos Iíve seen make it sound like a dud, but live, itís a whole different beast. So good! Manson played Irresponsible Hate Anthem. 3/4 of it was acapella, which was cool.

Manson also kept saying that his ex wife was there (Iím assuming Dita).

All in all, if you have the opportunity to see him on this tour. Do it! Had such a good time.
    Last edited by cataract777; 01-16-2018 at 11:35 AM.

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    That's pretty much it. gabrieltoxic's Avatar

4. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel
    Last edited by Mephisto; 01-17-2018 at 06:02 AM.
    Chillin' Killin'

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

"Now at 49, he’s certainly not as shocking or as provocative as he was when he hit the mainstream in the mid-’90s with “Antichrist Superstar.”"

Will where ever be a review without this sentence?

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I'm so pleased Tattooed In Reverse sounds and works so well live and I imagine even more impressive in person. Hoping that sticks in the setlist for Download Festival later this year.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Full show, good quality.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post