Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: MM | Social Network Updates III

  1. #11
    SEGLASS NI TONDAY Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,599
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Just for the record, I FUCKING CALLED IT.

    I just KNEW Courtney was gonna be in the video! The timing was TOO perfect.

    And you could certainly do worse as far as nurses go, lol.

    ;D


  2. #12
    Vince's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.15.17
    Location: FR
    Posts: 113
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Just for the record, I FUCKING CALLED IT.

    I just KNEW Courtney was gonna be in the video! The timing was TOO perfect.

    And you could certainly do worse as far as nurses go, lol.

    ;D
    This.

    And let's hope HOLE and Manson will announce a co-headlining tour one day. Will kill to attend.

  3. #13
    kk_15's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.24.13
    Posts: 379
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    You can see Courtney tryin not to laugh at the end of that clip when she bumps Mazza pushing the chair.
    - real life awaits us -

  4. #14
    INC 303's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 1,384
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    This.

    And let's hope HOLE and Manson will announce a co-headlining tour one day. Will kill to attend.
    I would advise getting tickets to one of the first 9 shows.......

  5. #15
    speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,391
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    Mazza


    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

  6. #16
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,874
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I already love what I’m seeing. I love that part in the song, one of my favorite moments off of Heaven Upside Down.

    Pretty cool that Courtney is in the video too.

  7. #17
    Fucked up and down. Mansoniser's Avatar
    Join Date: 05.21.12
    Location: Coventry, England
    Posts: 595
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    I'm not really a fan of Courtney, I'm not familiar with her music but what I heard years ago I wasn't a big fan of (I was probably influenced by my blinding love of Manson at that point, or it may have been genuinely bad, I don't know) regardless of that however, it is exciting to see them working together.

    Even when they hated each other it was great to watch.

  8. #18
    SEGLASS NI TONDAY Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,599
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    And let's hope HOLE and Manson will announce a co-headlining tour one day. Will kill to attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    You can see Courtney tryin not to laugh at the end of that clip when she bumps Mazza pushing the chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    I would advise getting tickets to one of the first 9 shows.......
    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Pretty cool that Courtney is in the video too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    Even when they hated each other it was great to watch.
    @0:25


  9. #19
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 915
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I'm not really a fan of Courtney, I'm not familiar with her music but what I heard years ago I wasn't a big fan of (I was probably influenced by my blinding love of Manson at that point, or it may have been genuinely bad, I don't know)
    Maybe have another listen, Hole is genuinely not bad at all. In fact they are genuinely many shades of awesome.

    I am terribly pleased that somehow the '90s are all talking to each other and collaborating in someway. For now at least. :)
    Last edited by Enname; 03-22-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  10. #20
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Cringeon's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: SLUT
    Posts: 5,080
    Rank: Golden Needle

    Default

    I'm excited for the video. It's been pretty clear Manson and Love have been on better terms since around Manson and Corgan patched things up. It's been cool seeing Manson drop hints of Love being involved in the new music video for the last little bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS