Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel P. Carter Interviews Marilyn Manson - S W I M Podcast

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default Daniel P. Carter Interviews Marilyn Manson - S W I M Podcast

Artwork: Daniel P. Carter

Daniel P. Carter well known for the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show host has released a new episode of his podcast series SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me) featuring one of the most in depth interviews with Marilyn Manson.

Longtime fan and friend to Marilyn Manson, Daniel was able to interview Marilyn Manson whilst he was at home recovering from his stage accident towards the end of last year.

Manson discusses in great detail the creation of Heaven Upside Down going through the creative process of both lyrics and song writing and sheding light onto the creative choices behind the title change from SAY10 to Heaven Upside Down.

Last year Marilyn Manson's father Hugh Warner passed away and Manson discusses the final moments of his father's life and how the creation of Heaven Upside Down, his interest in Saturnalia and all the elements surrounding were connecting together at this period in his life.

A whole range of subjects are also discussed by Marilyn Manson going into areas that most interviews don't.

Daniel also provides his thoughts and reaction to Heaven Upside Down and the subjects Marilyn Manson discusses with him, he also painted the incredible portrait of Marilyn Manson for the cover of the podcast.

To Listen search for Someone Who Isnít Me Episode 22 on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/someone-who-isnt-me/id1084700219

or at acast.com/someonewhoisntme

instagram.com/danielpcarter

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Sweet! Something to listen to while I’m at work tonight! Manson has been really giving great interviews this era.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

How does this thread not even gain much attention, it’s one of the best interviews from this era!

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    How does this thread not even gain much attention, it’s one of the best interviews from this era!
    My thoughts exactly. I could listen Manson on this interview for more two or three hours easily, it's an amazing interview. I loved what he said about the writing process of Saturnalia.

Because I have to find the time to listen to the interview, and I was an idiot and forgot to download it for my plane flight? That is one reason.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

I love his artwork <3
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

It’s such a good interview. Just finished listening. Can’t wait to give it another listen.

Just finished listening.. i always enjoy hearing about the making of albums.

I Made It My Weapon Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Great interview. A lot of interesting topics covered. Glad to hear Manson is still considering releasing the HW novel, around this year.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Visit Hydra's Instagram Channel

One of the best interviews in years. Manson really tried Carter to comment on the album, I liked that.